Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Screenshots and Preview of The Old Republic

Page: 1 of 1
 News
11-09-2008, 7:20 PM
CVG has gotten the chance to preview The Old Republic as well as show off some new screenshots from the game. Their preview focuses on companion characters, other areas of Bioware’s expertise from previous RPG’s, and the art style seen in the game. The art style has been a hotly debated topic among [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net... (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/new-screenshots-and-preview-of-the-old-republic/)
 Weiser_Cain
11-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Looks less than inspiring. This can not be the final product, even the render seems off.
 GwannaSauna
11-10-2008, 1:01 AM
What's up with the blue jumpsuit. Non-Starwar-sy no doubt
 adamqd
11-10-2008, 4:40 AM
Untrue, It in fact resembles the clothing style established in KotOR 1, and reflects a different era to the heavy "movie era" influence shown in all other game's. I for one was not a fan of Obsidian's inclusion of prequel robes in TSL. yay for jumpsuits (Just make them better proportioned :))
 stoffe
11-10-2008, 7:31 AM
What's up with the blue jumpsuit. Non-Starwar-sy no doubt

Not a big fan of the tight spandex outfits shown to far in most preview images, either. I hope they're just a placeholder model that will get replaced or supplemented with more inventive and varied clothing options later on.
 Hoad
11-10-2008, 7:34 PM
wtf is wrong with the lightsaber hilts? they have the same proportions as the ones on lego star wars ;x
 samurai2020
11-11-2008, 4:34 PM
I liked, but looks lyke it´ll be heavy...
 Web Rider
11-14-2008, 8:24 PM
So, what's that girls figure, 38-12-38? hey I know the 'toons are supposed to be hot, but ya know, shouldn't they be a little more athletic in figure?

IMO, it makes me think "WoW with a Star Wars mod".
Page: 1 of 1