Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Replacing Bastila's Head with PC, issues with movies etc.

Page: 1 of 1
 Hoplite28
11-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Hello,

I was thinking about a project where I replaced Bastila's head with one of the PC heads. The reason is that I THINK, though there is no guarantee, that this would remove the problematic black line going down the middle of the face and the overly large lips (sorry for listing a personal issue). Any opinions on this would be appreciated.

Anyways, I realized that there would be problems where the cutscenes would still use the old Bastila head. So far, I can think of the one where she battles a dark Jedi, the follow up where she battles Revan, the revelations one with a compilation of all the allies, and the Malak torturing Bastila one. If you guys can think of other cutscenes that she's in, please let me know.

Is there a way to edit cutscenes? If not, what do you think would be the best way to work around this issue?

Thanks for listening.
 Canderis
11-09-2008, 3:06 AM
Aslong as there isnt a BIK movie with her in it I think your ok.
 zakske
11-09-2008, 7:56 AM
Well, the movies you are talking about are BIK movies, I'm sure, and I don't know of a way to edit those... Maybe you can create a new movie yourself... which would be pretty hard I think...

I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help...
 Canderis
11-09-2008, 12:52 PM
The first one isnt im positive of that. There is a STUNT module for it. The other one im not shure about
 Ferc Kast
11-09-2008, 2:43 PM
I believe that the only non-BIK cutscene Bastila appears in is the torture cutscene. :D And, I have no idea about how to edit the BIK movies.
Page: 1 of 1