Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Installing Full Throttle on Windows XP

Page: 1 of 1
 Stromm
11-08-2008, 7:28 PM
I hope this forum isn't as dead as it looks. But I'm not sure where else to ask this, so here goes.

I recently got a copy of Full Throttle over Amazon. I have CD-ROM in my drive and was excited to play a game I haven't touched in literally over a decade.

However, when I go into my D drive and double click the 'INSTALL' .exe file, my screen goes black for less than a second and returns. Nothing happens. No install or anything. I tried compatibility mode for 95, 98, NT, 2000, etc it all doesn't change anything.

I was told to download scummvm. Well the problem is that for that program to be successful it seems you have to install the game first. So that's not much help to me, unless I missed something. The second thing I did was download dosbox, but I have NO idea how to use it...

Any help would be appreciated.
 gos
11-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Download the game from the internet then. i have a link for full throttle v2 it works on any windows and it doesn't need scummvm or dosbox
 reki10000
02-27-2009, 5:27 PM
Can you please send me the link for playing full throttle on xp.Thanx.
 urluckyday
03-07-2009, 9:41 PM
Don't spread links for bootlegging these games on here...while they're basically abandonware at this point...I'm not sure the big man upstairs (the moderators lol) would approve.
Page: 1 of 1