Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Writer Rob Chestney shares his experiences as a BioWare writer

Page: 1 of 1
 News
11-08-2008, 1:10 AM
Rob Chestney, one of BioWare’s senior writers working on The Old Republic and a former CNN producer, took some time out of his hectic schedule to release a blog you can find on the official Star Wars: The Old Republic website. In it he discusses his journey from a gamer to a BioWare employee and [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net... (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/writer-rob-chestney-shares-his-experiences-as-a-bioware-writer/)
 Nedak
11-08-2008, 1:23 PM
I really wish they would post more content info.. Instead of the same "there is going to be a great story" crap.
 Miltiades
11-08-2008, 1:55 PM
Yeah, "you're going to be pretty satisfied with the story" and "I'm working on it and you can believe me, it's going to rock" really don't do it for me. I want to see some real content.
 jrrtoken
11-08-2008, 2:09 PM
Hopefully we'll get some decent dialogue, rather than the usual BioWare dreck. Yet, I'm still waiting for some actual substance rather than all of these staff bios.
Page: 1 of 1