Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hi guys

Page: 1 of 1
 Caedeus Erkter
11-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi, im an avid player of LucasArts games but never played Monkey Island. Can someone give me like info on it and all that... I'd love to play it, i might download the demo
 Giant Graffiti
11-07-2008, 1:13 PM
Clicky. (http://scumm.mixnmojo.com/demos/sampler.zip) This is a demo for Monkey Island 1, Indy 3, and Loom rolled into one. It can be played with DOSBox or ScummVM. (I'd recommend ScummVM)
 robearth
11-09-2008, 4:35 PM
I think you're going to get a very different impression of MI depending on which of the games you play first.
But overall it's a very unserious story about a clumsy, naive, young man named "Guybrush Threepwood" who wants to become a real swashbuckling pirate. The outline of the story is pretty conventional; He has a nemesis (the undead pirate "le chuck"), a lady in his life (governor elaine) and a travelling quest.

The game is almost all about jokes, wacked out events and witty "semi-logical" puzzlesolveing.

In short: If it's your type of humour, you'll probably end up here one day.
Page: 1 of 1