Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

One question about the 360 version

Page: 1 of 1
 MajinMikeyX
11-05-2008, 12:19 AM
I have the PSP version as you all might know from my various posts regarding it.
I wanna ask, since I may be getting an Xbox 360 for my bday(hope so, in a month) or Xmas. And I'm most likely getting the 360 Arcade package, which I'm totally fine with since my bro has one and it's really good.

I'm concerned, or just paranoid, but will the game saves of The Force Unleashed for 360 fit on the 256 MB memory unit that the Arcade Package comes with? Or are they too large of files? Just wondering, and still paranoid on the subject
 Rev7
11-06-2008, 1:03 AM
No, you will be just fine with the 256 MB of memory. The Xbox 360 version of The Force Unleashed only takes up 320 KB of memory per save.

So you have plenty of room. ;)
 Rabish Bini
11-07-2008, 3:21 AM
You might wanna get a hard drive though, so you can store more games, videos etc.
 DarthZilo
11-30-2008, 9:08 AM
u can hold like 30 games without a hard drive if u dont go online and downloads stuff.
Page: 1 of 1