Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New look for the LEGO Star Wars forum

Page: 1 of 1
 Lynk Former
11-04-2008, 7:40 AM
Well, better late than never. This place has a new look brought to you by our very lovable coupes. This was meant to be implemented years ago and was only recently discovered while I was wandering through some old posts. Thanks to stoffe for taking the time to implement it.
 Jeff
11-04-2008, 2:47 PM
Good to see parts of LF getting new designs.
 Hayden Kered
11-04-2008, 9:58 PM
^I concur! I hope to see more changes like this around LF. IMO, these forums need a whole new look...I mean come on it has looked the same for at least the past 2 years, maybe longer.
 LordOfTheFish
11-04-2008, 10:16 PM
It's very nice. The LST banner is quite colorful, catches the eye. I hope others will be changed.
 Lynk Former
11-05-2008, 1:31 AM
^I concur! I hope to see more changes like this around LF. IMO, these forums need a whole new look...I mean come on it has looked the same for at least the past 2 years, maybe longer.
I agree with you there... this place is looking kind of outdated lately... this design is pretty old now.

The problem is that this is a VERY big set of forums so redesigning it is a HUGE and complex job...

I'll do everything I can on my end to make a difference though :p
 tk102
11-06-2008, 1:49 PM
Nice! After blowing off the dust, the banner is nice and shiny.

Thanks to coupes, Lynk Former, and stoffe! :thumbsup:
 Jae Onasi
11-07-2008, 2:26 PM
I like it--it's really cute!
 Pho3nix
11-07-2008, 2:33 PM
Good to see parts of LF getting new designs.
Ya, looks awesome (as usual) Lynk. o_Q
Page: 1 of 1