Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force Unleashed DLC

Page: 1 of 1
 Caedeus Erkter
11-01-2008, 9:09 PM
Hello guys as of reading your threads about DLC, i was thinking they should do new saber stances. rather than levels or multiplayer, coz i hate being in emperor palpatine skin with Starkillers saber stance lol its so annoying. and multiplayer would be ace loads of jedi against jedi or anything and new missions, can u imagine a Force Unleashed Star Wars Battlefront, that'd be awesome
 DarthSomething
11-03-2008, 9:24 PM
I'd like to seen an "interlude" level, like the Ebon Hawk sequences in KOTOR or the Desmond/Asterbego sequences in Assassin's Creed. A place that is NOT crawling with endless waves of hostiles, (though there could still be a boss).

Or maybe a "stealth" based level. You're in a slum like area (for example, looking for Kota on Nar Shaddaa before you find him in Cloud City) actually trying to keep a low profile. If you start waving your lightsaber around, then that would attract unwanted attention. But if you play your cards right, then you could mingle like Revan on Taris, for a little while, until you finally do get "made" and have to get out of there.
 Rabish Bini
11-03-2008, 9:35 PM
Multiplayer :carms:
 Da_man
11-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Hello guys as of reading your threads about DLC, i was thinking they should do new saber stances. rather than levels or multiplayer, coz i hate being in emperor palpatine skin with Starkillers saber stance lol its so annoying.

It's as short-lived as the skins themselves. They should be included with the skins themselves, but Lucasarts seems to think we'd like a half-hour level and a handful of skins rather than multiplayer.
If that wasn't a big enough hint for any Lucasarts employee watching theses forums:
MULTIPLAYER
 SW01
11-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Multiplayer :carms:

MULTIPLAYER

QFE

Multiplayer!

And lots more skins!

And the levels included in the other consoles!

But mainly multiplayer!
 LordOfTheFish
11-04-2008, 10:42 PM
So let me get this strait. PS3/360 versions do not feature any Coruscant levels.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.
 Da_man
11-04-2008, 11:05 PM
None at all. The DLC gives us(PS3/Xbox 360 owners) one Coruscant level.
 Caedeus Erkter
11-07-2008, 11:42 AM
In response to my first thread on this. i didnt mean instead of multiplayer. I JUST WANT IT SO BAD NOW
 SW01
11-07-2008, 11:58 AM
In response to my first thread on this. i didnt mean instead of multiplayer. I JUST WANT IT SO BAD NOW

I agree with you on the stances - I personally hate the backhand sabre stance. I would just prefer that they deal with the content issues (levels and multiplayer) before the more superficial details of skins, stances, etc.
 LordOfTheFish
11-07-2008, 12:10 PM
You guys are dying for it, aren't you?
 Da_man
11-07-2008, 2:23 PM
I;m just want new levels. I've been playing Bad Company and Burnout for the last 6 weeks and I'm starting to get bored.

Is there any word on when the DLC is getting released?
 GeneralPloKoon
11-09-2008, 2:00 PM
Multiplayer is all I really wnat, but I doubt its happening, LA is taking too long.
 GwannaSauna
11-09-2008, 4:35 PM
I check the Game Store everyday on my 360 and nope... still no great DLC. Just stupid gamer pics :swear:
 LordOfTheFish
11-09-2008, 7:53 PM
There will probably be announcement, prior a few days till it's release.
 GwannaSauna
11-09-2008, 9:18 PM
There will probably be announcement, prior a few days till it's release.

If that's the case, I'd better buy another points card (4000 points go by fast)
 LordOfTheFish
11-10-2008, 1:37 PM
I'm unfamiliar with Xbox downloading. Is there only a limited supply of DLC?
 Da_man
11-10-2008, 1:45 PM
No you buy stuff with Microsoft points. I believe its 200 points for 5 bucks. Most stuff on there are little gamerpics, which are like avatars, go for about 80 points. Which i think is a complete ripoff.

@topic: So, we've heard about it, but no one knows when the DLc is coming out?
 LordOfTheFish
11-10-2008, 1:51 PM
Not that I know of.
Page: 1 of 1