Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Turn of the gas in cottage

Page: 1 of 1
 Kloppstock
11-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Im stuck at cottage on phatt island

some walktroughs suggest that to turn off the gas you just..turn of the gas, no details at all, when the pirate is away preparing the drink (i cant even locate any gas-equipment there) i have to assume

some other walktroughs suggest to turn of the gas? you first must win the drinking contest, and there the problem becomes to find a "bottle o' near-grog" in my inventory, i have the vanilla envelope but it can't be opened, cause its allready done in the past, and there is no grog and have never been in my inventory, its my envelope by the way..not Kates, and the other one belonged to a ape, so i dont understand the story here at all :moped

so to be honest i act like a so called "nobb" here :king1: since i have completed the game before, then just as now i play full puzzle difficulty (is that what hardcore gamers refere to as mega monkey?)
 Giant Graffiti
11-01-2008, 1:09 PM
Did you get Kate in jail?

EDIT: Oh, yes. The gas is in Rapp Scallion's cottage, not Rum Rogers'. You won't have to do that until later. ;)
 Kloppstock
11-01-2008, 3:08 PM
Did you get Kate in jail?

EDIT: Oh, yes. The gas is in Rapp Scallion's cottage, not Rum Rogers'. You won't have to do that until later. ;)

If you say so, no i have found no profs that Kate are in jail, but whait..a minute, your words bring back some memory that she shall become arrested in the game while the player watches it?

or am i lying? if not how do i trigger here arrest?
 Giant Graffiti
11-01-2008, 3:33 PM
if not how do i trigger here arrest?

Go to Booty Island and ask her for one of her advertisements. Go to Phatt Island and put the picture of Kate over the picture of Guybrush. Go into the jail and pick up the envelope of Kate's. (It should be above where Guybrush's envelope was)
 Kloppstock
11-13-2008, 2:27 PM
Im surprices you arent confused what connection the phatt island hut have to do with turning the gas off, in my mind the mission have been to turn of the gas in the grog-hut :)
a walktrough wrote "weenie-hut", how shall i know what weenie means in english? :)
that is a lighthouse in my book, cause the game inst calling the monument anything

nobel-price 2009 goes to me
 Ray Jones
11-13-2008, 3:52 PM
Yay for Kloppstock, taking down one classic LA adventure game after another, leaving no room for anything but...ooo is that...lol, yes it is!
 Fealiks
11-13-2008, 4:14 PM
Im surprices you arent confused what connection the phatt island hut have to do with turning the gas off, in my mind the mission have been to turn of the gas in the grog-hut :)
a walktrough wrote "weenie-hut", how shall i know what weenie means in english? :)
that is a lighthouse in my book, cause the game inst calling the monument anything

nobel-price 2009 goes to me

Somebody fetch that man an apple!
Page: 1 of 1