Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How many of you played WAR and have now stopped?

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
10-24-2008, 5:12 PM
My 30 days ended 2 days ago and I cant see myself going back. Sure the pvp was alot of fun but the servers are already starting to get empty now that the 30 days for many has been expiring.

All the hype and such an unpolished game. Shame, it promised so much but delivered very little.
 Jeff
10-24-2008, 7:57 PM
I am not very interested in trying this game because there a few parts of it that annoy me as a former tabletop Warhammer player. All the armies are not available (yeah probably in expansions but still), and I do not like you are part of a certain faction within each army. Just things like that would bug me. I have also seen the interface and it is extremely similar to WoW's ui.
 CrisG
10-25-2008, 3:31 PM
It looked so good...and really does not deliver. I am not encouraged to return either. Sad, it was so hopeful. Well maybe the assets and energy can now go into the SW MMO.
 True_Avery
10-25-2008, 5:06 PM
I had the option to join the Beta and almost did, but upon reflection of all the data present about it I thought otherwise.

From the many reviews that have been floating around, seems I was right.
 Ctrl Alt Del
10-25-2008, 8:54 PM
 Miltiades
10-25-2008, 10:05 PM
30-days trial? If I had the time and I was interested, I would've given it a try. I'm not interested in MMo's, however (except for TOR, of course, and WoW, which I have considered trying before, but never did :)).

It seems like WAR & AOC both failed in their promise to bring WoW down. I think there are lessons to be learned for TOR here.
 Jaypee
10-26-2008, 4:13 AM
Played at launched...canceled before 1st renewal
Page: 1 of 1