Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beyond the Unknown Regions

Page: 1 of 1
 ReplicatorJade
10-23-2008, 2:06 AM
This is more a Star Wars general question, but Kotor is how I got this idea.

I was looking at the Star WarsTimeLine and knowing that hundreds of thousands of years have taken place in the Star Wars Universe, no one has never journeyed beyond the Unknown Regions of Space???
 Corinthian
10-23-2008, 2:23 AM
Well, they tried to with Outbound Flight. Then Thrawn killed them.
 JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
11-02-2008, 7:27 PM
wonderful. im halfway through outbound flight. :lol:
 Chevron 7 locke
11-09-2008, 7:38 PM
I'm thinking that smugglers and pirates may have used the Unknown regions. it's beyond the republic's reach so it's seems the logical place smugglers and pirates would go
 TKA-001
11-09-2008, 7:58 PM
Summarized: The Republic never got very far into unexplored space because charting new hyperspace routes is very time-consuming and dangerous. Aside from that, they're facing a galactic crisis practically every few decades. What kind of Republic would have the time to explore under such circumstances?
 Non-false Jedi
11-09-2008, 9:44 PM
Technically speaking, I beleive the "beyond the Unknown Regions" is empty space between galaxies, so they would have no reason to explore that specifically.
 Chevron 7 locke
11-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Outbound flight was on it's way out beyond the unknonw regions, thats the only official expedition that I know of
Page: 1 of 1