Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

End of Leveling Up

Page: 1 of 1
 ReplicatorJade
10-23-2008, 2:00 AM
I was playing the first Kotor game and I had just started the final level, the StarForge, when I leveled up and as I finished choosing my skills, I could not level up anymore. Where it would say, 'you need this many XP points to level up again' it was blank.
I'm curious what that means and why can't I level up anymore. And I was only at level 11(skill related not game levels).
 RedHawke
10-23-2008, 3:26 AM
And I was only at level 11(skill related not game levels).
Are you sure? Were you perhaps a level 9 Soldier/Scout/Scoundrel and a level 11 Jedi type (Guardian/Consular/Sentinel)?

That would total level 20 and that is the max level you can achieve in the game.

I always only level to 2 in my first class to save 18 levels for my Jedi class, it is hard to do all of Taris at level 2 but it is do-able. ;)
 Fredi
10-23-2008, 5:59 PM
I always only level to 2 in my first class to save 18 levels for my Jedi class, it is hard to do all of Taris at level 2 but it is do-able. ;)

A lot of med packs involved there right? lol
 Ctrl Alt Del
10-23-2008, 7:01 PM
Are you sure? Were you perhaps a level 9 Soldier/Scout/Scoundrel and a level 11 Jedi type (Guardian/Consular/Sentinel)?

That's most likely what happened.

And, as RH said, it's a sound move to keep your level at the lowest possible (level 2) until becoming a Jedi. That way, you'll mange to maximize the number of your Jedi Powers gained.
 Rev7
10-23-2008, 8:34 PM

That would total level 20 and that is the max level you can achieve in the game.
RedHawke owns

I am 99.9999% sure that this is what happend.

It works everytime...
 RedHawke
10-24-2008, 2:53 AM
A lot of med packs involved there right? lol
Heck no... Plasma Grenades and Thermal Detonators, and some really big guns! :D
 mattig89ch
10-24-2008, 9:01 AM

See now I do something different. I'm playing a consular this time, so I mastered Melee weapons, and then stoped.
Page: 1 of 1