Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Griff unique appearance? K1 module name list?

Page: 1 of 1
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-21-2008, 6:23 PM
I have searched unsuccessfully, so I apologize if I have missed something.

Two questions - First, is there a look-up sheet for K1 module names?

Second, I did not find a unique appearance for Griff in the texture packs. I did not look through any .git's yet, as I did not want to extract at random, thus the first question :)
Maybe Griff is a generic blue Twi-lek?
 Canderis
10-21-2008, 8:07 PM
What do you mean by "k1 module list names"?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-21-2008, 8:19 PM
Yeah.... on second thought that is not quite made clear. Sorry!

K2 module names are fairly easy to make out, 201tel, 301nar, etc. K1 names are much less so... mm32a blah blah doesn't give you quite as much info. I wondered if anyone had made a Rosetta stone for the lazy (me) translating all of the game code designations for modules into english. Specifically, I am looking for Tattooine, probably in the Sand People module, where Griff is initially met.
 Canderis
10-21-2008, 8:59 PM
ill make the resorce for you it will be helpful for alot of people.
 Ferc Kast
10-21-2008, 9:08 PM
Actually, there is one in existence on SWK's site already: K1 Module List (http://www.starwarsknights.com/k1modules.txt)
 Darth Payne
10-21-2008, 9:09 PM
It might shorten the time spent searching for such things.
 Canderis
10-21-2008, 9:15 PM
well there goes 15 minuts of hard work...
 svцsh
10-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Actually just turn the feature on in kotor tool to see module names .. Tools> options > check on show module descriptions and module locations hit OK then exit KT then open it up again and now you see the planets location next to tar_m02ab ect..

module : tat_m20aa_s.rim

tat20_griff.utc in his .utc under basic appearance he shows as

Unique_missions_brother
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-22-2008, 3:42 PM
Thank you Canderis for taking the time to make the helpful list, even though it already existed!

Thank you Ferc Kast for the link to that handy little document :)

Thank you svosh for doing the rest of the searching for me - a pleasure having your assistance!

I will be reskinning a K2 Twi-lek to look like Griff, and so I need to be able to compare. Again, thanks all for the rapid response and specific data :D
Page: 1 of 1