Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Downloadable Content Soon To be Unleashed

Page: 2 of 2
 WraithPrince
05-17-2009, 8:57 AM
I also don't understand that when you go to the jedi temple level you get a Jedi robe forget name but it looks more like a robe a monk would wear. (from my point of view)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c5/Galen_jeditemple.jpg)

I was seriosly hoping for a jedi robe or atleast the training gear with the jeid cloak over it :|
 Jedi Warrior
02-02-2010, 4:15 PM
Does anyone no when the hoth level will be released for the Xbox 360 ???
 TriggerGod
02-02-2010, 5:14 PM
Does anyone no when the hoth level will be released for the Xbox 360 ???

You won't be able to download it, you have to buy it again, in the special super awesome Ultimate Sith Edition.
 Prime
02-03-2010, 10:53 AM
How is the Ultimate edition? I don't have TFU yet, and I was thinking of picking that up...

Too bad this game doesn't have a dual mode like the ROTS game did. I still play that every now and then.
 Negative Sun
02-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Too bad this game doesn't have a dual mode like the ROTS game did. I still play that every now and then.
It has one in the Wii version, good fun it's the one I used to have:thmbup1:
 DarthSlinky
02-03-2010, 7:54 PM
After looking in the decompressed files we have found that they were working on a multiplayer but stopped for unknown reasons (software problems of some sort)
 Jedi Warrior
02-05-2010, 11:57 AM
joystiq.com

As luck would have it, that one missing piece of content for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed that was "exclusive" to the "Ultimate Sith Edition" of the game -- the obligatory Hoth level -- seems to be heading to Xbox Live Marketplace. Spotted by Joystiq reader Andy in the "Coming Soon" section of the XBLM (and seen above), the "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Hoth Bonus Level" certainly appears to be heading to, at very least, Xbox 360 users. We've contacted LucasArts to find out how much the content will cost, when we can expect to see it arrive on Xbox Live for download, and if it will be coming to PlayStation 3 and PC users as well.
:)

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/17/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-hoth-dlc-coming-to-xblm-after-all/)
 jedimike2234
02-05-2010, 1:06 PM
Wasnt this proven to have been false?
 Harkonnen07
02-24-2010, 5:08 AM
Well you might have noticed but Hoth Level is now on both PSN and XBL.
 Jedi Warrior
02-24-2010, 9:26 AM
haha i was right !!!
Page: 2 of 2