Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Starforge Revans Robes

Page: 1 of 1
 ganoesparan06
09-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi guys.

I downloaded the Starforge Revans Robes by SithRevan from KotorFiles and im wondering what ive done wrong here.

This is what I get with the Lightside Starforge Revan Robes...

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/2491/revansrobeslh8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/revansrobeslh8.jpg/1/w342.png) (http://g.imageshack.us/img60/revansrobeslh8.jpg/1/)

Instead of the white robes here.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/71255/2)

Any idea why this isnt going right?
 Darth Payne
09-29-2008, 1:06 PM
I have no idea whats wrong but i have to say that i like the result.

Kinda makes me wish there was a mod that gave you those a wearable robes.
 Christos K
09-29-2008, 1:19 PM
Do you have the Yavin 4 mod as when ever I download that mod these are the robes I get with it and they really make me mad so until I find away around I wont be using that mod.
 Inyri
09-29-2008, 3:04 PM
I have no idea whats wrong but i have to say that i like the result.

Kinda makes me wish there was a mod that gave you those a wearable robes.I'm sure there are at least a half dozen mods that give you those robes, just like there are at least a dozen Revan Robe mods.

Sounds like a mod conflict, but without knowing what mods you have installed it's hard to say which one.
 Darth Cyrax
09-29-2008, 4:22 PM
I remember having some problems with that mod to some time ago. The black revan robe worked for me but as soon as i put on the white.. game crash!!!
To bad, the white one's are cool.
I never found the problem though, sorry i can give you no help from here.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-29-2008, 5:13 PM
Oh!

Something comes to mind.

Do you have the Darth Bandon robe mod installed? Because both of the items in that mod override the original Revan robes, and that picture has Darth Bandon's robes in it.

I would take out Bandon's robes and just use the revan pack.
 ganoesparan06
09-29-2008, 6:24 PM
Do you have the Yavin 4 mod as when ever I download that mod these are the robes I get with it and they really make me mad so until I find away around I wont be using that mod.

I dont actually have THAT many K1 mods installed actually.

Currently I have:-
Allronix's Dialogue Pack, Ajunta Pall's Unique Appearance, Kristy Kistic's 2 Altered Endings, Bastila's Extra Dialogue on Tatooine, Female Mandalorians, Garrum and Tareelok Restoration, Fixed Helena mod, Carth/Dustil Onasi's new looks, Shem's K1 Dark Side transitions, Jolee's Kashyyk Clothes, New Look Belaya, Pretty Juhani, Recoloured Default Clothes, Inyri's fab Recruitable Kay, Revans Cutscene Fix, Korriban Students Robes mod, Save Malak Mod, SuperSkipTaris mod, SithRevans Revan Robes mod, Weapons of the Old Republic, and Yavin 4.

Ok I have a lot installed. lol.

I did have the Black Vulkar Base restoration but it caused crashes when i was in the black vulkar base.

Thats about it really.

Could it really be Yavin 4 buggering with things it shouldnt?

Oh!

Something comes to mind.

Do you have the Darth Bandon robe mod installed? Because both of the items in that mod override the original Revan robes, and that picture has Darth Bandon's robes in it.

I would take out Bandon's robes and just use the revan pack.

Nope man dont have Bandons Robes.

EDIT:
I have removed Yavin 4. And it works now. There we are.

Thanks peeps.

Kinda sucks I cant use Yavin 4 but...

EDIT2:
Ok this is REALLY doing my head in now.

The camera is doing the whole f*ed up bouncey thing now when im fighting with the robes on. Like i dont have the Cutscene/Robe fix installed. Only thing is i DO. I even reinstalled it last to be sure.
Still bouncey camera. ARGH.
 TheExile
09-30-2008, 7:52 AM
Huh? O_o...

Now, I have 1.5 GB of mods...
Nothing like that ever happened to me, though I have some robe conflicts but I just did some minor edits here and there to keep the robes i want intact :P
Hm... Just delete a mod, check if that's it, if it's not, put it back and delete another until you find the guilty one... Cause there are many modes and that means it's pretty hard figuring out what mod conflicts/malfunctions.
 Christos K
09-30-2008, 10:32 AM
I would suggest if you want to be sure uninstall kotor (not the saves) Fix it all up (Grpahics, patches, etc.) and put the mods you want the most like most 5 or something (Things like the Revans Cutscene Fix obviously dont count same with Helena Fix, etc) and if none of them cause it keep adding mods untils you find the one causing it and if possible try to modify it yourself as getting the maker's attention asking them to change it and getting it from them can waste time big time but dont release it obviously.
Side Note: Is it possible to install Yavin 4 without it overwriting ANY items as that has always always pissed me off, adding items is ok but overiting isnt for me unless I like it the way changed.
 ganoesparan06
09-30-2008, 7:37 PM
I finally got annoyed and totally took Yavin 4 off.

Also the Starforge Robes I gave up on. The bouncey camera that is supposed to be fixed by the cutscene fix happening was doing my head in.

I took that off too.

I found Redhawkes site and downloaded his/her item packs with Revans items. They work.
Page: 1 of 1