Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

UGH! 2 glitches in 1 hour

Page: 1 of 1
 nmycon
09-28-2008, 5:40 PM
just sat down and started playing an hour ago, continued on imperial felucia and beat the bull rancor then when im supposed to fight maris, i get to the arena and shes not there (i know she turns invisible but she wasnt attacking or anything) so i restart and shes there

then in raxux prime right after the hangar door opens, i get hit by a sniper and AT-ST missile at same time and get pushed through wall
 SW01
09-28-2008, 6:06 PM
:lol:

That's just plain bad luck!

I've played through four times and encountered only two minor stalls - nothing requiring re-setting (on PS3).
 nmycon
09-28-2008, 7:03 PM
and right after i posted this i encountered an "invincible" Stormtrooper

nothing special, just one of the plain white, 1 hit kill guys (playing on normal) but my lightsaber wouldnt do any damage! i force pushed him and he took damage when he hit the wall. then i just dropped him in the lava in Raxus Prime
 Kalonus
09-28-2008, 7:55 PM
I ran into a glitch where I feel into lave while invincible on Rexus and I wouldn’t die. So I wait for the invincibility to wear off and when it did I still didn’t die I was running around trying to find away out but to no avail. I had to restart the level.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-28-2008, 8:03 PM
I was getting the Holocron in the Tie fighter facility in the area with the two huge lifts on each side. I decided I would get clever and not use the lifts and just get to the highest point on the level in hopes of finding some hilt or something.

I gripped objects to make jump pads, I jumped on top of small little environment peaks and made my way almost to the very top but then I was blocked by a metal grating that was a walkway. I jumped and flipped to try and get on top of it and I got stuck in the grating. It took me about 2 minutes of losing health slowly while stuck in the jump animation before dying and having to restart from the beginning of the area.

I also came across an Invincible Mandalorian on Cloud City. I couldn't kill him, so I just ignored him as he followed me to the end of the level, launching crap at me.
 NcNikke
09-29-2008, 12:27 AM
Sometimes when I do Leaping Slam I mysteriously fall through the level floor and die in a few seconds. Anyone else getting this, I play on the PS3.
 Rabish Bini
09-29-2008, 12:51 AM
Maybe my games glitched for not having any of these glitches :/
 GwannaSauna
10-28-2008, 2:39 AM
The only thing I've gotten that's even close to a glitch is on Imperial Kashyyyk, after I defeated the AT-KT, I went through the giant steel wall, and when I was about to kill the sniper, the game froze. But I restarted the Xbox 360 and I got through it piece of cake. :)
Page: 1 of 1