Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Publisher issues...

Page: 1 of 1
 ThunderPeel2001
09-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Nice site!

Might be worth mentioning in the FAQ that Tim put the message "Brutal Legend is fine" in a blog?
 Thrik
09-27-2008, 1:00 PM
Yeah I think I'm going to do a standalone page detailing this a bit more, or perhaps get a news post going and just bump it when new information comes to light. There're some other little things that could use being mentioned in there (such as 50 Cent still supposedly coming out for Christmas as of last week, despite being in the same pan of limbo as Brutal Legend).

Thanks. :D
 Du Man
10-05-2008, 4:12 PM
Damn Vivendi! This is the second time they've threatened a favorite game franchise of mine! Damn these French bastards!
 itchythesamurai
10-05-2008, 8:53 PM
Something catastrophic would have to occur for Brutal Legend not to get released at all, right? No need to worry about that one just yet?
 Thrik
10-05-2008, 9:40 PM
Yeah.
 itchythesamurai
10-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks for helping me cross something off my list of worries, Thrik! :D
 Hermie
10-16-2008, 5:34 PM
http://kotaku.com/5064667/ea-well-aware-of-brtal-legend-sees-it-as-significant-risk)

What does EA CEO John Riccitiello have to say about the orphaned heavy metal adventure? Well, he's quite hip to its existence, saying he's seen it, but calls it a "very significant creative risk."

That doesn't necessarily spell doom for Brütal Legend, as Riccitiello also says "Sometimes significant creative risks end up being some of the world’s best products." Gah! Stop playing with our hearts! You've got the money, John. Do it!

Completly agree with Kotaku here. It has recieved positive feedback from just about every video game media available!
It is obviously sales EA is worried about (see: Psychonauts), but if nothing else, they can at least sell on the fact that Jack Black and other stars are starring in it. C'mon publishers, get on the ball, we need this game!
Page: 1 of 1