Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lightsaber counterattack

Page: 1 of 1
 Reprehence
09-27-2008, 1:11 AM
Has anyone figured out how the counter attack is supposed to work. Apparently according to the manual you're supposed to block just before you are hit. I've tried this quite a few times, mostly on Felucia, since they have melee weapons, and it doesn't seem to work. Anyone figured it out? Is it a good tactic?
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-27-2008, 1:57 AM
I think that means when they saber lock and eventually it ends with a backflip or a button-mashing sequence. Other than that, I've seen a few times where I'm slashing away and randomly blocking when they attack and I've sent a few elbows into the enemy's face, causing a bit of damage.
 TSi21
09-27-2008, 1:28 PM
I've got it to work on accident a few times. It's not the saber lock. Basically, if your time is right (or you are lucky) you block the attack and immediately do a power attack that knocks the enemy back or makes them fall. Pretty neat, too bad I can't do it with any sort of consistency.
 Zack Fair
09-27-2008, 1:49 PM
Its a real counter attack, it makes the emperor EASY to beat. When he hits you with lightning, block just before the lightning and you'll send it right back at him. Sooo yeah, counter attacking works.
 LordOfTheFish
09-27-2008, 9:01 PM
Is this for all versions?
Page: 1 of 1