Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Request Mod - More Sith in KotOR

Page: 1 of 1
 harIII
09-26-2008, 8:21 AM
This mod will create 4 new groups of Sith on each of the planets of Kashyyyk, Tatooine, Manaan, and Korriban. Each group will be composed of 5 Sith Knights and when you kill them, you'll get a Lightsaber and a nice 1000 credits.

Download Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/148546982/More_Sith_in_KotOR.zip)
 Darth Payne
09-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Oh sweet.

I'll try this today.
 Endorenna
09-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Nice! Definitely getting!
 Chevron 7 locke
09-27-2008, 1:48 PM
I'm really gonna enjoy this mod
 haemonculus
10-12-2008, 9:03 AM
I have some trouble on Kashyyk. Every time the landing module loads (leaving ebon hawk or simply loading a savegame) , the module is resetted. The Ithorian wants the landing fee, the Twi'Lek-hunter from Tatooine greets me and these 5 Sith-knights are respawned.
 harIII
10-13-2008, 9:07 AM
I just recently learn about this problem myself with another mod I'm working on. The m35aa or what ever thoughs 4 files are that are in the override folder will reset everytime you reenter the module.

The reason is because it is in the override folder. The game keeps saything that properties of the file will be reused when ever you enter the module. I can make a patch that might, like I said that MIGHT work. I'm pretty sure that there is a setting the character file that you can use to say don't appear after I've killed you.

I'll check it out when possible, it may be a while though because I'm presently working a pretty big project.
 RedHawke
10-14-2008, 1:22 AM
Yup it isn't a good idea to place git files in the override, it is better to use an injected script off of the loading script or a mandatory one time event to spawn the NPC bad guys instead.
 HOLLYNOOB
08-02-2014, 8:37 PM
Could you upload the link again please?
Page: 1 of 1