Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

**Spoilers for people not past the 3/4 mark**

Page: 1 of 1
 Dominicomucci
09-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Did anyone notice any of the really cool things in the game. Like in the scrap planet level, where droids go to die, there are some cool scrapped things. One of which is the control ship for the droids in Phantom Menace, the round things with the ball centre.

Also on Kysyyyk however yuo spell it, when you get into the guys room with all the trophies, all the creatures are again from the films (im unsure how he is supposed to have got some of them but for film fans they are cool!)

My favourite trophy he has is Jar Jar binks in carbonite :D the look on poor jar jars face is priceless, payback for ruining the first film lol.

Anything you spotted and did you spot all this?
 Rabish Bini
09-23-2008, 1:11 AM
I noticed he has a trophy of what appears to be a Xenomorph, or an alien from the Alien series for those of you that don't know.
 Master Sandalf
09-23-2008, 1:17 AM
In Kashyyyk he has a head of that Giant thingy from one of the live action Ewok movies.
There's also a crashed YT-1300 Corellian light freighter (Millenium Falcon type ship) on Raxus Prime.
 Karl Gone Gin
09-23-2008, 7:20 AM
On the Wii on Raxus Prime a lot of the junk you throw around are Y-Wing engines.
 Shem
09-23-2008, 3:32 PM
Did anybody catch the frozen in carbonite Jar Jar Binks on the Imperial Kashyyyk on the Xbox360 version? It's near Princess Leia's quarters if you want to know where it is at. I wish I had a screenshot of it. :lol:
 Ali1392
09-23-2008, 4:09 PM
theres a jedi interceptor on Raxus that you can toss around
 RyuuKage
09-23-2008, 11:03 PM
actually there's several Eta-2's. There's also an X-Wing sunk in the muck (very much like Dagobah *wink*) on the first Raxus level in the first area.
 NcNikke
09-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Did anybody catch the frozen in carbonite Jar Jar Binks on the Imperial Kashyyyk on the Xbox360 version? It's near Princess Leia's quarters if you want to know where it is at. I wish I had a screenshot of it. :lol:

Check the first post ;)
 Shem
09-24-2008, 2:26 AM
Check the first post ;)D'oh! :doh: I failed! :xp:

Then I decided to take a picture of it and post it as its own thread after my comment originally.
Page: 1 of 1