Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsaber Hilts

Page: 1 of 1
 Zack Fair
09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Hey all, made a new account here to discuss something about TFU. I'm one of those people who notices the little things, so after beating Sith Master I began looking at the costumes and such. Now I know on the Sith Stalker he has 6 hilts total, his original, Rahm Kota's, Half of Darth Maul's, Darth Vaders, his new hilt, and an unknown force users hilt. Any idea who the unknown's might be?

Also I noticed on the Ceremonial Jedi Robes he isn't using his original hilt, but a pure white one, which is a different style. Any idea if this might be his fathers? It looks similar.. and I can't figure out who the other two sabers belong to. Just something I've been racking around in the brain. Sorry to all those who will think this is a stupid thing to try and discuss. XD
 Hayden GS
09-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Welcome to LF:waive1:

1.) Don't ever think that any question is stupid here.

2.) I don't think any of that info has been disclosed as of yet. Since the game just recently came out and before hand most info was kept secret, we may find out some time soon. Perhaps in a new comic/novel.
 Zack Fair
09-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Perhaps we will yeah, and well you never know how people will take questions you know? Sometimes there's flamers. I'm used to posting on GameTrailers forums and let me tell youuuu... Oi. Anyway yeah I'm just toying around with the different sabers and such. To be honest I didn't even notice he had different sabers as Sith Stalker and Ceremonial till I actually looked closely at Sith Stalkers hilt and then said to myself, hmm I wonder if he has a different one for Ceremonial Jedi Robes, and sure enough he did!
 Dominicomucci
09-22-2008, 11:25 PM
You sure he has Darth Mauls? Im not sure how he would have got that and i didnt notice that one. The others could be any of the other jedi you beat on the way to completing the game, sadly my tv is not good enough to be able to make them all out, we need someone to make good screenshots :D

Thats the crap thing about consoles, how you cant take good screenies and then zoom in on them like pcs :(
 Zack Fair
09-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Yes, he has half of Maul's. Its obviously obtained from the Proxy fight where he slices the saber into two halves. Its on his back along the waist, right next to another saber, I believe Vader's.
Page: 1 of 1