Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whats with the load times between menus!

Page: 1 of 1
 oliath
09-19-2008, 1:34 PM
Enjoying the game so far, but what on earth is up with all the load screens inbetween menus?? I have never seen anything like it.

The frustrating thing is that if you want to check a combo or upgrade some force powers you have to wait while the menu loads and also between each menu!!?!?!?

Is this the same on both xbox and ps3 versions?
I am currently playing on PS3
 NcNikke
09-19-2008, 3:25 PM
Annoying isn't it
 Hawwi Joshe
09-19-2008, 6:41 PM
I'm not a big fan of it either and actually has been a common complaint on most reviews it has gotten.
 oliath
09-21-2008, 1:10 PM
It makes it not worth using the upgrade menus.
I wish it was more fluid.

A decent ranking and scoring system could have saved this game from just being average. Unless you are a massive StarWars fan there is nothing really to make you want to replay the game. Having a good score system (like the one in rainbow six vegas 2) would have been a good way to give you a reason to play through the game again.

There are some really fun bits and the force powers are great but the whole upgrade system just feels horribly tacked on and like a massively wasted opportunity to make the game from something pretty average into something great.

Don't get me wrong..... i really enjoyed playing this game. I loved the destruction and using the force powers. I also enjoy how you can get creative with how you choose to dispatch your enemies. I just wish they had put in reason to hang onto the game once it was completed.
Page: 1 of 1