Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game froze, now save game lost!

Page: 1 of 1
 masterofmayhem
09-19-2008, 5:30 AM
Was playing on the PS3, the level after the cutscene where Brood throws food to Bail Organa. The level loaded and the save icon came up. The game froze and i had to reset the PS3.

Well, i think i'll go and reload my game... oh... fantastic... my save game is completely gone and i have to start a new game... What a nice waste of time playing so far...

Anyone else had this problem?
 NcNikke
09-19-2008, 10:06 AM
I surely hope that doesn't happen to me (got the ps3 version today). That's some really bad luck :(
 masterofmayhem
09-19-2008, 3:00 PM
Yeah, i was pretty annoyed. As much as i do find that game quite fun, it's not good enough for me to eagerly start again. I'll give it a few days before i start again. If it happens again i'll be returning it.

It's just not the next gen jedi knight i was hoping for.
 Hawwi Joshe
09-19-2008, 6:44 PM
That's brutal! I have beaten the game, gone back and completely finished the first 6 levels (bonus objectives and holocrons), and only have combo mastery left to have Starkiller's force powers, abilities, and combos completely maxed out. I couldn't imagine losing all that and having to start over...
 gozer
10-08-2008, 2:10 PM
My son is playing this on our PS3 and ran into a similar problem. He spent about two days patiently working on the star destroyer, then finally beat it. Then he beat the next level and was wandering around in the death star.

Guess what happens when we load the game last night? Back at the star destroyer. There was no freeze, it just lost all that progress and the saved games are nowhere to be found. He's about to put it down rather than go through the star destroyer level again, and I don't blame him.

I haven't even started the game myself. If this is how it's going to be, I'm not sure I want to!

I'm going to look around this week and see if I can find a saved game to download and get him back where he was before the hiccup. *sigh*
 Rabish Bini
10-10-2008, 5:23 AM
It's just not the next gen jedi knight i was hoping for.
First of all, what were you doing thinking it was gonna be like JK? That's pretty silly.

Anyways, I've never encountered this problem, and never even heard about it, maybe your just EXTREMELY unlucky.
 Darth Eclipse
10-10-2008, 9:11 AM
I have had no problems with TFU for Xbox 360. No glitches or crashes or falling through floors or anything.
Page: 1 of 1