Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Downloadable content for xbox360 and ps3 versions

Page: 1 of 1
 csneo23
09-18-2008, 9:41 PM
I heard that there will be plenty of d.l content for the 360 and the ps3. Things like multiplayer possibly in the future more levels and even maybe costumes. However, it was just hearsay and I want a confirmation of this information. Besides it would be pretty disappointing if they didn't come out with any given how short the game was. I would really like to see some and I'm sure everyone else would too. Anyway people can also post what they want to see as d.l content or what their ideas are on it. I guess Kyle Katarn would be cool, a lot of people seem to be speculating about him, however, I don't necessarily mind the game without him.
 GeneralPloKoon
09-18-2008, 10:45 PM
DLC? I sure hope so, Mulitplayer would be sweet! Search people search!
 SW01
09-19-2008, 4:07 AM
I lke the idea of new levels, costumes, etc. - hopefully they'll give us next-gen users the extra content that was only released on the last-gen things (seriously, what the :swear: was that about? PS2 gets Coruscant Jedi Temple, most-powerful console doesn't?)

That really has me fuming. I spend Ј300 on a PS3, and they release the full game on PS2. Earlier. Less expensive, too.

MAKE IT RIGHT LUCASARTS!!!

:D
 Egregk
09-19-2008, 11:56 AM
New levels or content similar sounds a bit unlikely on the next-gen consoles. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see it, but by downloadable content they may just mean what is available now, picture packs ect.

On the other hand, who knows how long (if ever) it will be till another starwars game (besides the MMO) comes out, so maybe they will keep adding onto this game and charging for updates to keep the moneyflow going?

I could see maybe more downloadable characters on the wii. But as far as downloadable content on other consoles, I just hope they aren't considering what is available now on Xbox Live, as "Plenty of Downloadable content"
 Hawwi Joshe
09-19-2008, 6:49 PM
Hopefully Lucas Arts will give us something worth downloading for TFU to further enhance its playability. But I wouldn't hold my breath...
 Darth Eclipse
09-19-2008, 8:27 PM
I REALLY hope they have multiplayer eventually. I don't really care if they give us more costumes and skins and such, there are already plenty, and they just make you look different. That is just my oppinion though. :lsduel:
 Hawwi Joshe
09-19-2008, 8:44 PM
I wouldn't mind a few extra robes. I would really love to get the extra levels that the Wii/PS2/PSP have but like was said before, I doubt that will happen. I think most of us would love to have some type of multiplayer.
 csneo23
09-20-2008, 3:56 AM
Hopefully Lucas Arts will give us something worth downloading for TFU to further enhance its playability. But I wouldn't hold my breath...

Hahahaha... Looks like we all joined the darkside... But honestly it's the truth. Lucasarts has been pretty disappointing lately with what they are producing. With games as amazing as fall out 3 coming out this year and with call of duty 4, gta IV which was pretty amazing in its own way, and Quantom of Solace (looks promising). I really doubt that Lucasarts can stay on top of things. However, I know it's in them but they are clouded by something it seems. Maybe the dark side, I don't know?!?!?!
 Rabish Bini
09-20-2008, 5:09 AM
The Sith Stalker outfit is all I need, gimme Multiplayer, that's all I want...
 Hawwi Joshe
09-20-2008, 3:29 PM
The Sith Stalker outfit is all I need, gimme Multiplayer, that's all I want...

I love that robe as well, use it quite often myself :)
 Zerimar Nyliram
09-20-2008, 4:29 PM
Maybe the "hearsay" came from me. I mentioned on these forums a few times that I hoped the extra missions from the Wii and PS2 versions would make it onto the 360 and PS3 as downloadable content. Didn't say I heard that from anywhere, though.

But anyway, what I would like to see would be just that: the extra missions from the last-gen consoles redesigned with next-gen graphics and integrated into the main story.
 GeneralPloKoon
09-20-2008, 4:56 PM
And and a duel mode!
 Zerimar Nyliram
09-20-2008, 7:22 PM
And the PSP's "historical battles"!
 SW01
09-20-2008, 7:36 PM
DOOKU CHEAT!!!

God mode would help too...I've just been whupped six times on the Death Star hangar bay level.

LA really needs to bring out the cut console PS3/360 content as dlc, though. New levels would be nice - maybe an option to just wander around...
 TSi21
09-20-2008, 9:53 PM
DLC? Hopefully it's free and completes the game. 60 bucks and I expect a bit more than the bland "customization" options and 6 hours of game play. Thank you for bending me over yet again Mr. Lucas!
 Hawwi Joshe
09-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Thank you for bending me over yet again Mr. Lucas!

:lol:
Page: 1 of 1