Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr Good Cat 123
09-18-2008, 5:49 PM
When you beat the game say on the first difficulty it puts you back on the first level with all your skills. Does the difficulty go up and you keep playing until you hit all the difficulties. Or are you just playing the game again on the first difficulty?

:confused::confused:
 Hawwi Joshe
09-18-2008, 5:50 PM
Your playing the game again on the difficulty that you started with.

I want to note, that if you start a new game, it will overwrite what you've previously accomplished and you will have to start all over.
 Mr Good Cat 123
09-18-2008, 5:51 PM
I have the game on Xbox and I am trying to get the accomplishments. So basically I have to start four new games doing each difficulty to get the achievements?
 Hawwi Joshe
09-18-2008, 6:01 PM
No, no.. You misunderstood what I'm saying. DO NOT hit start new game, rather click continue game. This way you keep all of your force powers and can continue to upgrade them as you level up. You can also continue to finish any achievements you have missed during the first play through.
Page: 1 of 1