Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great game!

Page: 1 of 1
 eightohfive
09-18-2008, 4:00 PM
Just rented it and almost played all the way through. It was worth the rental, but it isn't worth it to buy it. Awesome graphics and combat, interesting storyline, although you kinda have to use your imagination since cut scenes are short, but once you've played through it, that's it, you've played it. The entire game is extremely linear, so it's no Mass Effect of Star Wars, but still worthy of a play through.

The real point of this post however is this - stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars and Fancy Graphics Unleashed. We want JEDI KNIGHT!

p.s. If the new MMO is badass that would be acceptable as well.
 Hoad
09-18-2008, 4:17 PM
Please do not mention Jedi Knight in this section of lucasforums.com >_>
 Hawwi Joshe
09-18-2008, 4:32 PM
Just rented it and almost played all the way through. It was worth the rental, but it isn't worth it to buy it. Awesome graphics and combat, interesting storyline, although you kinda have to use your imagination since cut scenes are short, but once you've played through it, that's it, you've played it. The entire game is extremely linear, so it's no Mass Effect of Star Wars, but still worthy of a play through.

The real point of this post however is this - stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars and Fancy Graphics Unleashed. We want JEDI KNIGHT!

p.s. If the new MMO is badass that would be acceptable as well.

Trying reading the book that was published based off TFU, I have yet to read it but I've heard that it gives a lot of details and little things that were left out of the game. I plan on reading it in the near future.
 Rabish Bini
09-19-2008, 2:16 AM
Just rented it and almost played all the way through. It was worth the rental, but it isn't worth it to buy it.
And thus, the thread title has failed
 SW01
09-19-2008, 2:57 AM
And thus, the thread title has failed
:xp:

stop jerking our chain with LEGO Wars
Bow down to the Brick!! :worship:
It's a sad thing that LEGO Star Wars was one of the few great SW console games for so long...

Still haven't got it yet (:(), but from what I've heard on other threads, we have a new SW console king! :king1:
 Rabish Bini
09-19-2008, 6:43 AM
but from what I've heard on other threads, we have a new SW console king! :king1:
Indeed we do, but only 'cos they haven't made a third KotOR for the Next Gen.
 Darth Eclipse
09-22-2008, 9:45 AM
It would be nice if they made another JK game but if they could figure out how to not have sorta weak force powers like in the other JK games. :hit4::blueblas1
 SW01
09-22-2008, 10:13 AM

I'll agree to that! A third KotOR, especially on next gen (please release on PS3!!!) would wipe the floor with all of them. I'd miss the modding, though.
 Rabish Bini
09-22-2008, 9:41 PM
I'll agree to that! A third KotOR, especially on next gen (please release on PS3!!!) would wipe the floor with all of them. I'd miss the modding, though.
They'd probably end up releasing a PC version, unless it's too big.
 GeneralPloKoon
09-22-2008, 10:34 PM

Or Battlefront III, its odd you didn't play the game all the way through 805, its pretty short...
 Rabish Bini
09-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Or Battlefront III, its odd you didn't play the game all the way through 805, its pretty short...
:confused: Who are you directing the "805" part to, if it's me, you've lost me...
Page: 1 of 1