Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just finished the game

Page: 1 of 1
 theTuskenRaider
09-16-2008, 8:01 PM
Took me about 5 Hours. Amazing game. Too short..

Anyone Else?
 RyuuKage
09-17-2008, 12:30 AM
been trying to drag down that blasted Star Destroyer for the past 45 minutes...stupid TIEs...
 puppyfeet
09-17-2008, 2:39 PM
i've been trying for 2 days to bring it down. it works first two times to move it and goes green then thrid time when close to crashing it wont go green and wont move.
 puppyfeet
09-17-2008, 2:49 PM
i've been trying for 2 days to bring it down. it works first two times to move it and goes green then thrid time when close to crashing it wont go green and wont move.
 puppyfeet
09-18-2008, 7:21 PM
Yeah if you dont have the noes of the ship pointing up the buttons wont turn green for you to take down the ship. I finaly watched yet again the video on you tube and caught that. The first two times the ship will some point it noes up but after that you have to make it point up. Once the achement comes across the screen the game takes over and does the rest.
 GeneralPloKoon
09-18-2008, 7:32 PM
I did think the game could of had much,MUCH more. Not the best Star Wars game, but is a great one.
 Egregk
09-18-2008, 7:32 PM

Anyone Else?

Yes going through it the first time on easy was pretty short. I really like how you get to keep upgrading your character though if you want to go through it again on a harder difficulty.

I bet its possible to get through it even faster than 5 hours with maxed out force lightning and repulse on the second time around :P
 DarthVandar205
09-18-2008, 8:33 PM
That star destroyer part on the xbox360 is the hardest so far. What annoys me is there is NO god code to pull the destroyer down without worrying about the ties and NO cheat to skip the mission so I can go on and do the rest of the game. Also what bothers me is the lack of a save game feature that allows me to save the game whenever I want. Im not sure what they were thinking when they made it but it just annoying that newer games seem to have less cheat codes and opportunities to get through the game easier.
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-18-2008, 8:59 PM
Indeed, simply too short. Not that this wasn't expected, but everything that happens on the game starts and ends so incredibly fast, it doesn't look natural.
 Aquan Torento
09-18-2008, 10:22 PM
I've beaten it twice, once on the light side and once the dark side. Its a pretty neat game, I was dissapointed that you didn't get to make choices between light and good like in KOTOR but it's still a fun game nonetheless. The toughest part of the game is the star destroyer. If anyone wants some hints, DONT FOLLOW WHAT THEY TELL YOU! Atleast not until you align it directly in front of you. It took me an hour to beat the first time. Just move it so its facing directly towards you, then you can align it to where you pull it down. Those TIE Fighters are annoying!
 Yar-El
09-18-2008, 11:26 PM
Holy Henna! Force powers to take down a star destroyer? That makes sense. Yoda is a little cute green guy who can lift an x-wing fighter.

I'm heading to the store tomorrow! :D
 Master Sanders
09-19-2008, 4:42 AM
I definately think it was a great game, could have been longer for SURE.
 JediSithJedi
09-19-2008, 12:41 PM

Try this:

On the 3rd time, when you get it to where it seems to be in the correct position, try to push the nose up a bit. I know it sounds odd, but that worked for me, it was not green but showed both control sticks as being in neutral state, I then tried to push the nose up a bit and it went green and i was able to pull it the rest of the way down.
 puppyfeet
09-21-2008, 1:29 AM
Yes you are correct I wateched the you tube vidoe the second time and noticed the ship pointed up. I went back and when the buttons are red and wont turn green and you have the ship allianed right point it up. Only way to take it down. Should only take you 3 times. On the third time after it goes green and the ship starts moving towards you should get an achevment. Once that comes up the game takes over cut scean ect.

Yes Game is too short.
 Agent_Katarn00
09-21-2008, 2:56 AM

Anyone Else?
Man....U R,
......fast:ltblubou:
*faints*
Page: 1 of 1