Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Got the game tonight (no spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 Hawwi Joshe
09-16-2008, 2:14 AM
So I ended up going to the midnight release at GameSpot to pick up my copy of TFU on the 360 and I'm loving it. I've played the Kashyyyk (Vader) and Tie Fighter facility missions. I've only really ran into one bug at the moment but I don't want to get into it because I don't want to let out any spoilers. Will play my third mission tomorrow.
 NcNikke
09-16-2008, 8:17 AM
So I ended up going to the midnight release at GameSpot to pick up my copy of TFU on the 360 and I'm loving it. I've played the Kashyyyk (Vader) and Tie Fighter facility missions. I've only really ran into one bug at the moment but I don't want to get into it because I don't want to let out any spoilers. Will play my third mission tomorrow.

Wow, I really wish I'd live in the states...
Can you try the codes listed in that other thread and tell which work and which don't, please :D
 Hawwi Joshe
09-16-2008, 2:52 PM
Wow, I really wish I'd live in the states...
Can you try the codes listed in that other thread and tell which work and which don't, please :D

I will try some of those out tonight and post the ones that work.

Also, if you are a hardcore Star Wars fan, your going to love this game, atleast I know I do. There are some frustrating moments in the game, but IMO... I'm very glad I purchased it. I believe I still have around 4 or so more missions left and once I beat it, I'm going back to retrieve any of the golden holocrons I missed.
 Bomberman65
09-16-2008, 5:29 PM
Very nice to hear most SW fans are loving it, what with all the bad reviews going around. I'm still gonna buy it cause I think I'll be like you absolutly loving it.
 NcNikke
09-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Me and my friends were all loving the demo and we dubbed it "the best demo of all time"
even though we've had so much fun with Fifa Street 3 demo.
I'm pretty sure we're gonna love the full game.
Page: 1 of 1