Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hate to say this but

Page: 1 of 1
 Revnant
09-14-2008, 8:11 PM
everything that I already finished and working on and all the recolor and stuff. Well those just disappeared on me. I was doing some work for modules then when I was going to test what I already have to see if everything worked right. Well that wont happen anytime soon because everything I had is just gone. Is there any way I can get them back or am I screwed?
 assassing3
09-14-2008, 8:44 PM
was it in a seprate folder if so right click in the folder and hit refresh
this might solve the problem also files dont just disappear search your pc
if all else fails try restarting the hole cpu
its happened to me before useuly just refresh it also if your using windows
find you recent items folder and it should be in there(well a shortcut to it)
hope that helps
 Revnant
09-14-2008, 9:09 PM
I just decided to start agian. Since I have done if before and I have a better understanding of what i'm doing. I tried to do recent items but some of them have to be found. It said they were moved and I managed to restore one.
 RedHawke
09-15-2008, 4:15 AM
Closing as this really isn't a mod thread, please only create Mod related threads here in Holowan Labs, this is a computer use topic and is beyond the scope of these forums.

Perhaps try out our Technical Forum (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=691) for your future computer operation questions.
Page: 1 of 1