Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Preorder for bonus powers. P.S - Do you think starkiller should recieve force choke??

Page: 1 of 1
 PredatorElite666
09-09-2008, 12:10 PM
At game, if you preorder your FU copy, you will receive a code for bonus abilities / powers. Does anyone have any idea what these may be??

http://www.game.co.uk/forceunleashed/)

Also, what is you ropinions on Starkiller upgrading to unlock force choke. Personally, I believe it would be sweet to be able to force choke as the ultimate evil sith lord, but on the other hand I also think it should stay unique to Vader...
 Hoad
09-09-2008, 1:07 PM
I heard it was something to do with playing as the Emperor, but I dunno. I pre-ordered it from Game so I'll find out.
 Hawwi Joshe
09-09-2008, 2:24 PM
I heard it was something to do with playing as the Emperor, but I dunno. I pre-ordered it from Game so I'll find out.

Make sure to let the rest of us know as well :D
 Darth Deralia
09-10-2008, 10:28 AM
The rest of us will get via marketplace, maybe not on the release date, but at least a year afterwards.
 Jacob Nion
09-10-2008, 10:48 AM
There are going to be cheats codes for it to unlock all sorts of stuff. There are already codes to pu there to unlock Kota, His Droid, and etc.
 TKA-001
09-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Getting cheats just for buying the game in advance sounds lame to me.
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-10-2008, 8:48 PM
^ Sounds good to me. I'll get those anyway, without pre-ordering it.
 Nicomon
09-11-2008, 2:02 PM
Even Kyle Katarn had Force Choke, so meh why not.

But then again, this is canon.
 Jeff
09-11-2008, 2:59 PM
Even Kyle Katarn had Force Choke, so meh why not.

But then again, this is canon.It's not the gameplay that is canon though, its the storyline.
Page: 1 of 1