Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Force Unleashed Soundtrack Bonus Track?

Page: 1 of 1
 MajinMikeyX
09-07-2008, 8:20 PM
The soundtrack for this game is GREAT.
But, wth is with Track 11-Ton'yy Rho's Uglehop?? It doesn't sound like any Star Wars game, or Starwars in general at all.
It sounds more like an RPG shop area where you buy new items in some tribe area or something.
Anybody agree or disagree with me, I want to know
 Boba Rhett
09-07-2008, 9:06 PM
You can listen to it here (http://www.tracksounds.com/reviews/the_force_unleashed_mark_griskey.htm). I'd say you're pretty accurate in describing what feeling it gives you. Very much not a Star Warsy song. I've heard nothing but praise about the rest of the soundtrack though so I find it very odd that this got tacked on to it even as just a bonus song.
 Hawwi Joshe
09-07-2008, 10:57 PM
You can listen to it here (http://www.tracksounds.com/reviews/the_force_unleashed_mark_griskey.htm). I'd say you're pretty accurate in describing what feeling it gives you. Very much not a Star Warsy song. I've heard nothing but praise about the rest of the soundtrack though so I find it very odd that this got tacked on to it even as just a bonus song.

I agree, not very Star Wars'y at all.

BTW, thanks for posting the link to the TFU soundtrack, the songs sound amazing!
 Jacob Nion
09-08-2008, 11:55 AM
It sounds like something you would hear in a Prince of Persia or Assissens Greed game to be honest. It really is not that Star Wars like. But I am sure it will fit the game alright once we play it next Tuesday. Great find. I hope they release the soundtrack.
 Aku
09-08-2008, 2:34 PM
To me, the entire score sounds very much like Star Wars music.
The main theme in particular sounds so very much like a Star Wars song, while still being fresh. It's just like that first review of the soundtrack said. Great stuff ^^
 Boba Rhett
09-08-2008, 3:00 PM
Did you listen to the bonus track?
 Hawwi Joshe
09-08-2008, 3:02 PM
It sounds like something you would hear in a Prince of Persia or Assissens Greed game to be honest. It really is not that Star Wars like. But I am sure it will fit the game alright once we play it next Tuesday. Great find. I hope they release the soundtrack.

Yeah I agree, sounds like something that would be very ideal for Prince of Persia.
 Bomberman65
09-08-2008, 4:57 PM
Yeah not one of my favorite peices. It might fit into the game at some point. But we wont know untill we play it. BTW I love the soundtrack. Ive even got it on my hdd so I can lisen(sp) to it anytime. 1 - The Force Unleashed track is one of my favorites.
 Aku
09-08-2008, 5:21 PM
Did you listen to the bonus track?

Oh right, silly me.
Everything except the bonus track.
 LordOfTheFish
09-08-2008, 6:28 PM
That sound like that stupid "Ty the Tasmanian Tiger" game, and the weird Australian things....
 Serpentine Cougar
09-10-2008, 7:38 AM
I actually liked the "Bonus Track" - not as a Star Wars song, but it was a nice listen all the same. If it's for a store or something like that, they should have tried to have more elements from the cantina theme in it, I think.
 MajinMikeyX
09-22-2008, 6:29 PM
Ok, I have the PSP version of TFU and I don't hear the bonus track at all.
How bout you guys with the PS3/360 versions, have you guys heard it in the game?
Page: 1 of 1