Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TFU Graphic Novel

Page: 1 of 1
 GeneralPloKoon
09-06-2008, 12:09 PM
I've read the TFU graphic novel and woah! A big surprise is in it...i'm not going to spoiler anything but I regret not waiting for the game to come out.
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-06-2008, 12:44 PM
i'm not going to spoiler anything but I regret not waiting for the game to come out.

Good to know. I'll be waiting for the game, then.
 LordOfTheFish
09-06-2008, 12:59 PM
I read the end part. Is that what the spoiler is?
 GeneralPloKoon
09-06-2008, 7:53 PM
Kinda...and other parts...
 Aku
09-06-2008, 9:07 PM
*THIS POST CONTAINS A SOMEWHAT DISCREET AND INDIRECT MENTION OF A VERY BIG SPOILER THAT YOU'LL KILL ANYONE WHO SPOILS YOU UNWILLINGLY FOR! PLEASE NOTE THAT MY POST DOES NOT CONTAIN SAID SPOILER. IT MERELY HINTS AT IT, AT ONE OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND AT WHAT THE RESULT OF HIS/HER ACTIONS ULTIMATELY IS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I SHOULD GO SLEEP OR SOMETHING BEFORE I ACTUALLY START CONSIDERING MYSELF FUNNY. ANYWAY, THIS REALLY IS A SPOILER ALERT. UNLIKE THE CAKE, THIS ENTIRE LONG MESSAGE IS NOT A LIE.*
Please take caution.

Are you perhaps referring to the fairly early plot twist where Vader fails and I died laughing at the irony of a certain order?
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-06-2008, 9:26 PM
^ Know about spoiler tags?
 Aku
09-07-2008, 9:40 AM
Nope, I'm afraid I didn't. I had fun writing that long piece of crap anyway ^^
 adamqd
09-07-2008, 10:17 AM
(Continues sarcasm ) My other thread was intended as a discussion for the graphic novel also, sorry if the title "TFU Graphic Novel" was unclear as to it's content... :D
Page: 1 of 1