Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[KotOR] Request: Sith Armor at Taris Emporium

Page: 1 of 1
 OmenAesir
09-04-2008, 9:30 AM
Hello, I have a request.

It's actually not that demanding really. I was wondering... I traded my Sith Armor in for the documents and hoped to find a way to get the Sith Armor back. So I searched online, but it was to no avail. ;/

Seems the only way to get the Sith Armor back is to have equipped it to a player and left them in the hideout while making the exchange. Kinda like a glitch?

Well, my request since I don't want to start a new game, not off Taris yet...

------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone make the Sith Armor available to purchase at the shop on Upper Taris.

I am not wanting it to be too easy to get ahold of. Can someone make the price the same as the Sith Sniper Rifle that she sells? That way I have a matching outfit... I'm not requesting for a new Sith Armor design or anything that difficult...

This is more of a shopping mod, and in my opinion it would make the storekeeper seem more *matched* to have the spare Sith Armor selling next to the Sith Sniper Rifle, guess it would make it more balanced...

You can blame my OCD for this request.

lol...

...and not to be too picky, but for this mod, could you make it so that only 1 Sith Armor can be purchased. Wouldn't make sense for her to have had more than 1 Sith Armor if the Sith confiscated everything from her shop, like she claimed.

I haven't gotten very far in the game yet, however, I heard that people that smuggled the original armor by the document glitch eventually lose the armor??? Not sure about this, I read it on a different forum, but could you make it to where this mod is kinda, lose-proof...

Thanks for reading, I won't feel crushed or bad if it doesn't become a possible mod project for someone. ;) Just a curious request.
 Darth Payne
09-04-2008, 10:06 AM
I like this idea.

I think it might be a better idea to get the armor off of the Sith corpse in the under city, the one where you find the racghoul serum.

Also, some 'slightly' better stats would be nice.

And, yes. If no one wears the armor you will lose it.
 Endorenna
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
I think you could probably get some Sith armor using the KSE or cheat codes.
 Darth Payne
09-04-2008, 1:07 PM
I think there were also a mod that gave you both red and silver armor.

Can't remember where i found it, and it's on my other computer(that crashed a couple of days ago).
 assassing3
09-04-2008, 10:43 PM
if you have cheats enabled you can just type

"Giveitem ptar_sitharmor"

pretty sure thats the code
 Dan Loto
09-04-2008, 11:14 PM
if you have cheats enabled you can just type

"Giveitem ptar_sitharmor"

pretty sure thats the code

I think that it has to be lowercase. If I remember correctly.
 Istorian
09-05-2008, 3:04 AM
Yeah, Dan is right, It's actually: "giveitem ptar_sitharmor".

@OmenAesir It would be a hussle, because it is just too easy to do it. You can do it yourself. The only thing you need is Kotor Tool (http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/) and a GFF Editor (I'd suggest tk's K-GFF (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#gmt)).

If you download these and you're willing to and ready to make it yourself, post in this thread, and I'll reply on how to do it.

|I|
Page: 1 of 1