Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TFU Graphic Novel (Canon Story?)

Page: 1 of 1
 adamqd
08-29-2008, 5:24 AM
Just picked up the TPB, anyone else got or planning on getting it?

It's basically the lightside version of the game, but by putting the canon storyline in print were does this sit in the continuity??

The Art is good as always, But I completely disregard the story in every way. As a game with a gimmick it's all good fun, but my idea of merging the trilogies was to tone down the technology and force powers to meld into ANH, and maintain the importance and destiny of Luke Skywalker, but they've in fact blown things into ridiculousness, WHO is this guy?? They've basically made this guy into the messiah, starts rebellion, stands against the 2 most powerful sob's in history, and nearly wins... I could go on but I'm getting a migraine

I love the Demo and think the game will be awesome. but I do not think this should be canon!
 Da_Man_2423
08-29-2008, 8:04 AM
Well, they gotta keep coming up with ideas to cram into every crack in Star Wars history, why not make the guy a bada$$ that can pretty much beat anyone? That instantly appeals to a huge crowd, which is what they're aiming for. I might pick it up, I dunno. Won't the game cover everything?
 adamqd
08-29-2008, 12:38 PM
I get the appeal, but I'm a Star Wars Fan, I dont wanna see the original heroes become obsolete for the sake of game sales
 TKA-001
08-29-2008, 12:56 PM
I don't plan on ever getting any TFU-related products other than the game or the novel.
 LordOfTheFish
08-29-2008, 3:42 PM
I read some of it, sounds interesting. I guess I could buy it.
 Da_Man_2423
08-29-2008, 9:16 PM
I get the appeal, but I'm a Star Wars Fan, I dont wanna see the original heroes become obsolete for the sake of game sales

I don't either, but LA won't mind that in exchange for money.
Page: 1 of 1