Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Opinion on the Demo

Page: 1 of 1
 Exile007
08-29-2008, 12:31 AM
As if you guys hadn't read any of these. :lol:

Well, I think that I have joined the swarm of people going "This is the best game in mankind history." I wasn't sure if the game would live up to the hype that was all around the game, well it did. I went over to my friend's house today to play it, since I have neither a 360 nor PS3. And we downloaded the demo...

Then we started kicking the $%#@ outta everything.

I was amazed at all the combos you could pull off, Lightning, grip, push, IT WAS ALL AWESOME! :D

It took me awhile to get used to the controls, but once I did, I enjoyed shooting lightning at everything in sight. Throwing troopers around was fun as well, basically it all rocked.

My only complaint was that the demo was too short. :(

But my favorite part was when I threw a Storm trooper into a TIE fighter and it blew up. :halo2:

Overall, I think the demo was only to give the player a taste of the force powers, and make them want the game all that much more.

YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE
 Tomak Ta-Zak
08-29-2008, 12:43 AM
Well the point of the demo is just to give you a taste, and by giving you a short demo only makes you want to play more.
 Da_Man_2423
08-29-2008, 1:00 AM
Well, I think that I have joined the swarm of people going "This is the best game in mankind history." I wasn't sure if the game would live up to the hype that was all around the game, well it did. I went over to my friend's house today to play it, since I have neither a 360 nor PS3. And we downloaded the demo...

I don't think it's the best game in history, but it is a very good game. Still have yet to see the rest of the game, though.

I was amazed at all the combos you could pull off, Lightning, grip, push, IT WAS ALL AWESOME! :D

Probably not even half of the total moves you can pull off in the real game.

My only complaint was that the demo was too short. :(

Well, it is only a demo.
 Jacob Nion
08-29-2008, 12:10 PM
I must say the demo is keeping me very intertained. Lovin it.
 Hoad
08-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Yes I keep replaying the demo over and over, it's never the same twice in a row
 DarthZayne
08-29-2008, 7:58 PM
Like I said in another thread , "best PS3 demo out there".
 Da_Man_2423
08-29-2008, 9:23 PM
Yes I keep replaying the demo over and over, it's never the same twice in a row

Well, after you've played it about 30 or so times, it becomes similar each time through. I'm trying to remember each move combo with its button pattern, instead of just mashing the buttons randomly.

Like I said in another thread , "best PS3 demo out there".

Probably, although I'm interested to see the actual numbers of downloads there have been, if I could find the info somewhere...
 DarthZayne
08-30-2008, 3:06 PM
Probably, although I'm interested to see the actual numbers of downloads there have been, if I could find the info somewhere...

right now this is the most downloaded file on playstation network.

TFU is #1
Page: 1 of 1