Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need some Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Chevron 7 locke
08-27-2008, 9:19 PM
First of all if this is in the wrong section please move it

Now i recently had to bid my perfect little graphic card goodbye cause it was overloaded and had to be taken out.(poor little guy)

Now my step-dad put in this stupid ATI Radeon 200 and it sucks so very badly. i start up Knights of the old republic and my character gets stuck after moving a few steps and starts running in place. this happens in KOTOR 1 and 2. So...any comments, suggestions, help of any kind?
 Da_Man_2423
08-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Isn't that an integrated graphics card? I've read that those kinds of cards are just impossible to play 3D games on, for many reasons.
 Boba Rhett
08-28-2008, 12:50 AM
Isn't that just an integrated chipset? So he took your original card out and activated the onboard graphics?

You should find a cheap new card to throw in there. You could find a decent one to run KotOR smoothly for under 30 bucks. Anything is going to be better than just using the onboard graphics. I just saw you can even grab a 9600 OC now for 80 after rebate.
Page: 1 of 1