Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bonus Objectives and the demo...

Page: 1 of 1
 Aku
08-22-2008, 2:06 PM
Well, I've now been playing the demo and killing myself at the last part of the stage over and over for up toward an hour. Going back down (heck, you can just jump down and land on the lower platforms if you wish) and even all the way back to the door to the hangar (it closes once you leave the hangar) respawns quite a few of the enemies. Their spawning is triggered by walking past certain spots and when you die, they can respawn again.
This means that killing yourself allows you to replay segments and thus get way more style points than you usually would.

After the third levelup of Starkiller, I got a bonus red sphere for clearing an objective.
It didn't say WHAT objective, but it said I cleared a bonus objective and I'm guessing it's either "gain # levels" or "kill # enemies".

I figured I'd share. I've now leveled up 5 levels and counting xD
 Da_Man_2423
08-22-2008, 2:12 PM
Nice find! The demo just got more replayability. :)
 Castar
08-22-2008, 2:16 PM
I figured I'd share. I've now leveled up 5 levels and counting xD

Did you get any new abilities by leveling? :-)
 Aku
08-22-2008, 2:19 PM
Nope, sadly not =(
That was what I was hoping for. Maybe if some bug or glitch lets us access the force upgrade menu? ;D
 m3t4lh34d
08-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Nope, sadly not =(
That was what I was hoping for. Maybe if some bug or glitch lets us access the force upgrade menu? ;D

i got this little objective thing aswell, was messing about and it popped up, thought i was tripping out lol
 RyuuKage
08-23-2008, 1:55 PM
wait....WHAT?!? O.O

I uh...gotta go...business stuff...yeah...on the xbox...
 Pikmin
08-23-2008, 6:15 PM
Damn all you owners of 360s and PS3s.
 Ali1392
08-23-2008, 7:06 PM
yes bask in our superiority muhahahaahhahahahahahahaha
Page: 1 of 1