Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Huge GT TFU Media update (videos)

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthZayne
08-16-2008, 5:18 PM
 Jacob Nion
08-16-2008, 5:50 PM
Great find. Love the videos. Lots of new footage. I love the tie fighter facility footage. Makes me want the demo even more now. I also love the in game sequence for certain things like the AT-ST.
 DarthZayne
08-16-2008, 6:24 PM
The environment is stunning , its really feel next gen , just look at the reflection at almost everything.

i give the graphic's a 10/10

There something strange , in past videos the storm troopers wer sometimes loosing their helmet when the apprentice force pushed them . I didnt see a single equipement lost in those video's. Maybe they removed the feature because of the bugs or its have been removed from the demo , since this is demo footage.
 Jacob Nion
08-16-2008, 6:37 PM
That very well could be. I love when he slices the AT-ST walker in half. taht was awsome. Yes the graphics are very stunning. The refelction is awsome as well.Was all the footage of the Tie Fighter Facility? And if so do we get to play all ofthat or just some of it. I give this game a 10 out of 10 for sure.
 Juno Eclipse
08-19-2008, 9:13 PM
That very well could be. I love when he slices the AT-ST walker in half. taht was awsome. Yes the graphics are very stunning. The refelction is awsome as well.Was all the footage of the Tie Fighter Facility? And if so do we get to play all ofthat or just some of it. I give this game a 10 out of 10 for sure.

Ditto. This game is gonna be F***in awesome! I can't wait for the demo!
Page: 1 of 1