Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New modding Group: Exiled Studios

Page: 1 of 1
 TriggerGod
08-10-2008, 8:59 PM
Yes, there is a new modding group out there, and it is called Exiled Studios. (I came up with the name, when it was just a child)
There are a group of people on there, with some nice ideas for mod, that are gonna be taken into action. I might wanna list the people working for this Team, and their roles:
Comdo Hornen - All Around modder, Admin
Keets - Not sure on what he does. He does a bit of K1 modding. Admin and the co-leader
Roma - Almost All Around Modder (does a bit of everything except modeling) - Main Forum Admin and co-leader
Last Remnant of the Sith - Main Skinner
Quanon - Concept Artist (Although none have been done :xp:)
pikmin - Main Scripter
me - Almost All Around Modder (no modeling for me yet...), Admin, co-leader
Ferc Kast - All Around modder, admin
Marius Fett - General Modder.
e-varmint - Modeler
Revan 411 - Unknown :xp:

Anyways, here are some of our projects:
The Head Pack - Self Descriptive
Blue Harvest - Top Secret
Lord of the Flies (This one and Blue Harvest are just Code Names...) - Top Secret
Project Ordo - Mandalore to Jedi mod
Project Wookie - Hanharr to Jedi mod
Halo Weapons Mod - Making models of new weapons, based off of Halo 3 Weapons. (only 1 done so far)
TSLCR - The recently added mod, pik's main project.
And some other ones. I guess.
If you want to join Exiled Studios, send me a PM, and we'll work out the details.

EDIT1: added Varmint and Revan 411 to list of members.
EDIT2: Removes Mysterious Stranger, added Marius Fett.
 Pikmin
08-10-2008, 9:10 PM
Yay! You got the announcment up.
 LordRevan999
08-11-2008, 5:40 AM
Hey,Tg why do you announced you know well,ok I am shutting my mouth.But if DR243 makes trouble for us I am going to kill you seriously.Oh,if some one wants to join,please confirm that he is not from TW ok!.Well I said I will shut up so I am shutting up:lol:.
 Darth Xander
08-11-2008, 7:07 AM
I hope this works out for you guys, there were too many team <insert kotor animal name here>.

~Xander
 TriggerGod
08-11-2008, 11:32 AM
I hope this works out for you guys, there were too many team <insert kotor animal name here>.

~Xander

Yeah, we didn't wanna be part of the gimmicks :animelol:

Oh, and yesterday, after I made this topic, I asked Roma and the other admins (except Ferc) if they were gonna get an LF account, and they said no. So, I'll be the main source of information.
Page: 1 of 1