Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crash On 'Instant Action'

Page: 1 of 1
 noachian
07-30-2008, 10:44 AM
I have a laptop. It meets all the system requirements; so when I go on the 'Instant Action' option and add all my maps etc etc then when I go to launch the instand action and play on it; crash. No warning, no "Send error" or "Close Program" nothing. What could this be? And does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks
noachian
 TripHammer
07-30-2008, 11:08 AM
I have a laptop. It meets all the system requirements; so when I go on the 'Instant Action' option and add all my maps etc etc then when I go to launch the instand action and play on it; crash. No warning, no "Send error" or "Close Program" nothing. What could this be? And does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks
noachian

Does the game play fine in Campaign mode or multiplayer? What are your specs? Do you have dual core? If you have dual core you may have to shut one off to play SWBF2. The procedure is in the SWBF2 TweakGuide. The guide also has answers to other CTD issues, and sometimes refers to the SWBF1 TweakGuide because the games are relatively the same and problems for both games are usually solved the same way.

SWBF2 TweakGuide HERE (http://www.tweakguides.com/SWB2_1.html)
 noachian
07-30-2008, 11:31 AM
I have Intel Core 2. I am not too knowlagable on these technical issues, so forgive me if i ask to many questions.
 M@RS
08-13-2008, 7:04 PM
I'm having the same problem...and for me everything else works fine

Nevermind, somehow or another it stopped crashing...
Page: 1 of 1