Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Concerning the nature of the extra missions in the PS2 and Wii versions

Page: 1 of 1
 Zerimar Nyliram
07-19-2008, 6:01 PM
Do we know how these will be handled? Will they be unlocked and played from an extras menu? Will they be set into the main story between levels? Is anything known?

I ask because I intend to buy both the 360 and PS2 versions, having the 360 one as my "main" version and use the PS2 only for the extra missions. I'll probably download a save for the latter.

I've also heard it theorized that they will eventually be available for download via XBox Live.
 Jason Skywalker
07-20-2008, 5:33 AM
I'm pretty sure they'll be set into the main story between levels.
 Lord Foley
07-20-2008, 10:43 AM

That's what I thought.
 Ctrl Alt Del
07-20-2008, 12:59 PM
That's funny. I think of them as something that'll be set as unlockables...
 RyuuKage
07-21-2008, 12:35 AM

True, this is, for the developers have said it is so.

I'm getting 360 and Wii versions, that way i can have the bonus missions and fling a lightsaber with the wiimote, lol
 Hawwi Joshe
07-21-2008, 2:57 PM
True, this is, for the developers have said it is so.

I'm getting 360 and Wii versions, that way i can have the bonus missions and fling a lightsaber with the wiimote, lol

I will miss not having the next gen capabilities being that I have a Wii, but the developers have more than made up for it by giving the Wii version 5 extra missions and a duel mode. I just wish the game would go ahead and come out already!
 Zerimar Nyliram
07-21-2008, 7:03 PM
Well, this sucks. :( Oh well. Hopefully there will be a way to replay individual missions once you're completed the game, and I can download a save for the PS2 version with them unlocked and play those missions in between where they would take place in the 360 version.
Page: 1 of 1