Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Special Report from Skywalker Ranch

Page: 1 of 1
 Ztalker
07-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Hey all!

My local games magazine (www.pu.nl) recently visited Skywalker Ranch for a new play with TFU. The journalist mentioned some new interesting facts. I'll list them right here, for your information :)

-You'll visit Khasyyk at least twice (truth about your father?). The journalist describes the second visit as a...grey and miserable place. The Empire has done it's work with enslaving the Wookiees.
-The famous CGI Star Destroyer scene is PLAYABLE. He doesn't mention if it's a quick-time effect though.
-Raxus Prime is the 'easter egg planet.' He mentions he at least recognised 'something' from KOTOR. He also says there's more from other games. He doesn't tell anything specific though, not wanting to spoil it all.
-Starkiller is The Apprentice's CODE NAME, not his real one.

Allright, back to Azeroth. Ztalker away! :)
 TKA-001
07-17-2008, 3:51 PM
-The famous CGI Star Destroyer scene is PLAYABLE. He doesn't mention if it's a quick-time effect though.
Oh, what the freaking ΣhιΓ. I knew they wouldn't be able to resist putting that into this game. My faith in TFU has been cleaved neatly in half.
 Ctrl Alt Del
07-17-2008, 4:49 PM
Oh, that's nice! :)

-You'll visit Khasyyk at least twice (truth about your father?). The journalist describes the second visit as a...grey and miserable place. The Empire has done it's work with enslaving the Wookiees.
Seems like the perfect place for the final battle.

Hmm... exactly how, though?

-Raxus Prime is the 'easter egg planet.' He mentions he at least recognised 'something' from KOTOR. He also says there's more from other games. He doesn't tell anything specific though, not wanting to spoil it all.
A rusted, barely working orange-colored droid which shout "Die, meatbags!" before shooting PROXY on the chest?

Thank God.
 RyuuKage
07-17-2008, 5:03 PM
Oh, what the freaking ΣhιΓ. I knew they wouldn't be able to resist putting that into this game. My faith in TFU has been cleaved neatly in half.

why? lol
 Jeff
07-17-2008, 5:47 PM
Thanks for the update Z!
 TKA-001
07-17-2008, 6:49 PM
why? lol
Overdoing the force powers is one thing, but this is just preposterous. I've given my opinion on this subject before, so that's all I'm saying here.
 RyuuKage
07-17-2008, 6:51 PM
Overdoing the force powers is one thing, but this is just preposterous. I've given my opinion on this subject before, so that's all I'm saying here.

two words: Naga Sadow
 TKA-001
07-17-2008, 6:55 PM
I didn't say that Naga Sadow's case was any less preposterous.
 RyuuKage
07-17-2008, 7:03 PM
hmm, true enough, lol
 Jason Skywalker
07-18-2008, 6:47 AM

Yeah, Starkiller's probably gonna learn something about his dad.

Wow. Just and simply wow.

I do remember HK talking about Raxus Prime in K2 and then Atton, somehow heard it and commented.

Shouldn't HK be on Mustafar by now though? :xp:

This we already knew.
 Lord Foley
07-18-2008, 1:47 PM
-The famous CGI Star Destroyer scene is PLAYABLE.

This is outrageous!

Nuff said.
 Rev7
07-19-2008, 2:37 AM
Yes, thanks for the update. It is a good thing that "Starkiller" is just his codename. :)

I hope that I get a Xbox 360 between now and September. :/
 Litofsky
07-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the update, Ztalker. I wonder what we'll see on Raxus Prime...
 Zerimar Nyliram
07-19-2008, 5:58 PM
The parts about the star destroyer and the code name were already known. Interesting stuff otherwise, though.
Page: 1 of 1