Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A question about equipable items. (TSL and KOTOR 1)

Page: 1 of 1
 zemegauser
07-15-2008, 7:01 PM
I have been playing TSL for a while now, and I have to say, I absolutely hate the way items make my characters look. Great, I got a new item with +3 constitution, but what is this, it takes up my whole face making my jedi's face unable to be seen. Thus I only use some items that make my characters actually look good.

My question is, has anybody made a mod, or can make a mod that makes items still have effects, but become "invisible". An example would be Kreia, her image does not change when you put an item on.

Since Kreia already has this, I think that it *should* be easy to transfer the script to main characters and NPC's.

If the item thing is possible, is there a way for armors to be the same way, have the same effects but my characters have a robe on no matter the armor on them.

Whoever makes/shows me the mod will forever be revered by me, as I am in desperate need of it.

Mandolore has this as well, seems whenever he has the armor on, his appearance does not change, maybe make an item that always keeps your appearance the same?

Thanks!

P.S: Don't think I am not thankful for the makers of the game's items, many people love them (items), it's probably just me that dislikes them (the items, not the makers, I love the makers).
 TriggerGod
07-15-2008, 7:04 PM
 zemegauser
07-15-2008, 7:07 PM
1) This should be in Mod Requests
2) TSL Version (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Invisible_Headgear_for_TSL;75825) K1 Version (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Invisible_Headgear_for_K1;75762)

Thank You so much!

Sorry about the wrong section, I am new to these forums. Next time I will be carefull.:D
 EnderWiggin
07-15-2008, 7:36 PM
Thank You so much!

Sorry about the wrong section, I am new to these forums. Next time I will be carefull.:D

Welcome, then!

_EW_
Page: 1 of 1