Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Are there any Strength enhancing Implants?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth krunchy
07-14-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm wondering if the Implant feat tree is worth it for a character who is short on feats: the Scoundrel.

Thanks.
 jonathan7
07-15-2008, 4:55 PM
 Totenkopf
07-15-2008, 5:43 PM
If you don't like those suggestions, you can also modestly mod an implant of your own w/KotorTool and drop it in your OR folder.
 Darth krunchy
07-15-2008, 7:03 PM
If you don't like those suggestions, you can also modestly mod an implant of your own w/KotorTool and drop it in your OR folder.

Nah, too "cheaty" for me.
 RC-1162
07-20-2008, 2:01 AM
So you're saying you don't use any mods? Doesn't that get very repetitive and boring for you?
 Rev7
07-20-2008, 2:19 AM
So you're saying you don't use any mods? Doesn't that get very repetitive and boring for you?
I only have the Xbox version of K1 and K2, and yes, sometimes it does get very repetitive and boring, but it is still KotOR. I wish that I had the PC version, but I don't. Regardless, the game is still fun.
 Darth krunchy
07-20-2008, 8:51 AM

Nope, but I'm actually kinda new to this game. I've played Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 a ton in the past, and eventually added mods to spice it up. I'm sure this will be the same.
 Totenkopf
07-20-2008, 8:12 PM
Straight out of the box is ok for the first several play throughs, but eventually will get boring. Fortunately, if/when you decide to use mods, you won't lack for quantity.
Page: 1 of 1