Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pop-Up Complaints

Page: 1 of 1
 Bokken
07-10-2008, 2:08 PM
I'm running two PC dedicated servers on a family computer. My family all complain about the pop-ups that appear every few minutes, and some of them have actually stopped the server. Is there any way that I can get rid of these occasional pop-ups of the loading screens?
 Stryker412
07-11-2008, 4:27 PM
Use the black bag ops software for your servers. You shouldn't get anything with that.
 Bokken
07-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Use the black bag ops software for your servers. You shouldn't get anything with that.

I'm using the BBOSM.
 TripHammer
07-14-2008, 2:01 PM
It sounds like you have something running in the background that detects when you have an internet connection (IE:Weather bot). It's definitely not the BBOSM.

Adaware Free (http://lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php)

Try running this program.. it should catch whatever it is. The program is free.. and if you don't want it installed, you can always uninstall it after you're through scanning.
Page: 1 of 1