Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which KOTOR I and II character are you?

Page: 2 of 2
 mur'phon
07-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Well, what anoyed me was that R7 didn't get disciple. Seriously Bee, Arc and Sam is, but not our resident "dream kid"(from a parent's perspective)? This test smells selkat food...:D
that said, I didn't mind avoiding becomming Kreia
 Bee Hoon
07-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Pavlos, I have to say that becoming the two most abhorred party members does not bode well:P Although maybe it would have been a good idea to not randomly check all the boxes in the category of descriptive words.
 Inyri
07-09-2008, 12:00 PM
This examination does not contain enough queries. I therefor proclaim it FAIL. Or maybe that's just because I got Carth. >.>
 Burnseyy
07-09-2008, 12:04 PM
people do realise they couldve picked more than 1 answer, right?
;)
 Bee Hoon
07-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Inyri, at least he's cuter than Disciple :p
 Det. Bart Lasiter
07-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Well, what anoyed me was that R7 didn't get disciple. Seriously Bee, Arc and Sam is, but not our resident "dream kid"(from a parent's perspective)? This test smells selkat food...:D
that said, I didn't mind avoiding becomming Kreiaclearly his life has a seedy underbelly full of rape, murder, and meth addiction
 Inyri
07-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Inyri, at least he's cuter than Disciple :pHe's also old enough to be my... er... teenaged father? Hm, that's severely pushing it I think. :p
 EnderWiggin
07-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Inyri, at least he's cuter than Disciple :p

Where's Jae when you need her? :xp:

_EW_
 Arбtoeldar
07-10-2008, 12:55 AM
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TW/TWI/tWiNkLeT26/1135842600_handmaiden.JPG)

Brianna/Handmaiden--Once mocked and thought lowly of, you now have a chance to prove yourself. You are very innocent & hard working & strong. You are also curious about many things. All in all, I'm scared for the ones that originally thought you weren't capable because you are going to prove them wrong! =D

:cool: Male version of Brianna
 Davinq
07-10-2008, 9:07 PM
Weird... Brianna was a top K2 character for me actually, and the description actually fits.

Brianna/Handmaiden--Once mocked and thought lowly of, you now have a chance to prove yourself. You are very innocent & hard working & strong. You are also curious about many things. All in all, I'm scared for the ones that originally thought you weren't capable because you are going to prove them wrong! =D

:cool: Male version of Brianna
+1
 Darth_Yuthura
07-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Given what I answered... how could I NOT be Disciple?!

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=946)

Instead, I was Canderous... I guess I can see the resemblance. I make no apologies for the weak!
 Burnseyy
07-10-2008, 11:39 PM
hahah. canderous' stories always entertained me.
:P
 Q
07-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Given that she had a pretty extensive backstory for a non-party NPC, they could/should have included Yuthura as well. She was a great character...

...with an extremely sexeh voice. :drool1:
 Darth InSidious
07-11-2008, 3:46 PM
Kreia: Wise and watchful, you have been betrayed by others and have done your hand in deceit as well. Be sure to let your advice be heard. You are very sure about what you want to do. Just don't interfere so much with what others think, people are entitled to their own opinions. (Even if they ARE stupid ones. jk) Anyway, your destiny will help many others along their own path.

... And I am your local hood salesman...
 Marius Fett
07-11-2008, 3:56 PM
Handmaiden. :D
 Astor
07-11-2008, 4:05 PM
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TW/TWI/tWiNkLeT26/1135832471_Kotorjolee.JPG)

You are Jolee Bindo! You've been through a lot & so much more. Now it's time to share your knowledge and experience with someone you know. You have suffered a betrayal in the past, and sometimes dwell within your own thoughts to mantain yourself. You are very idealistic and are stubborn about changing your mind. But I sense a change in the wind...are you up for another adventure?

Hmm. I didnt understand it first, but I think it fits pretty well.
 Rachel_Ewok
07-11-2008, 8:50 PM
You are Carth Onasi! --Determined, honorable, and trustworthy, you know that you want to go and save the galaxy. But a tragedy in your past might start to make you forget what you intended to do in the first place. Maybe it's time to trust someone again.

Haha, I'm Carth. =P

(I like Atton better, but I guess I *am* more like Carth... *shrugs*)

My top KOTOR 2 character was Visas. *shrugs again*
Page: 2 of 2