Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which KOTOR I and II character are you?

Page: 1 of 2
 Burnseyy
07-08-2008, 6:54 PM
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/351489/what-star-wars-kotor-1a2-character-are-you)

You're Mira! Charasmatic and smart, you know just what you are doing and do it well. Soon you'll discover a whole new part of yourself that you can become. It would be best to take that chance. You enjoy a life of excitement, but secretly miss what you have lost and fear what will become of you. Your heart is made of pure gold (figuratively speaking, of course), so keep using it to help others.

oooh. that is like me.

Go on, take the quiz. You know you want to. :xp:
 jonathan7
07-08-2008, 7:03 PM
<snip>

Apparently I'm like Bao Durr (I'm not quiet though :p), the character I'm most like isn't included; the Exile - if I was a Star Wars character, I would be a LS Male Exile :p

(Thought I understand perfectly why neither Revan or the Exile were options ;))
 EnderWiggin
07-08-2008, 7:10 PM
Your Result:
Kreia: Wise and watchful, you have been betrayed by others and have done your hand in deceit as well. Be sure to let your advice be heard. You are very sure about what you want to do. Just don't interfere so much with what others think, people are entitled to their own opinions. (Even if they ARE stupid ones. jk) Anyway, your destiny will help many others along their own path.

Awesome.

_EW_
 jonathan7
07-08-2008, 7:12 PM
Awesome.

I smell a fix :p
 Miltiades
07-08-2008, 7:13 PM
Hmm. I'm Visas. It does quite fit...
 TriggerGod
07-08-2008, 7:19 PM
-_- yeah....
Zaalbar: Although you're not the most talkative type, you express yourself in different ways. You are very brave, and though it may not look it, you're compassionate. You miss your home, wherever that may be. In a sense, you've been exiled, but when the time is right, you'll know when to go back and take what you deserve. In the meantime, lay back and give others a chance to get to know you. A new and very close friend is headed your way.
 Burnseyy
07-08-2008, 7:22 PM
yknow i think its funny how some peoples favourite characters can come out of these things XD
its like, you either got them because you wanted to get them
ooor
you like that character because you can identify with em.

*nod nod*
 HIGH ON PIE 14
07-08-2008, 7:33 PM
Mission!~~(Don't mind the blue skin.) ^^ You're full of spunk, wit, and energy as well as a good heart. Exploring secret areas with your best buddy is what you do best. You want to prove yourself and forget about the loss you've experienced in the past. Use that good sense of judgement to help others. When you need them, they'll be there for you too.

Mission Vao! :xp: Pretty much on, though I would think that I'm a bit more mature than her. Honeslty I don't remeber picking any answers that sounded like her. I picked multiple answers for the questions that I could. Yeah Mission is my fav in K1 but that was because she was the one that I would get along with best. Geez, only 7% of people got Mission...
 mur'phon
07-08-2008, 7:35 PM
Aparently my alergy towards danger makes me Jolee, but where did they get the "sharing knowledge" part from? Knowledge is power, and power is something I don't trust people to use to my advantage. Was expecting to turn out as Kreia to be honest.
 Burnseyy
07-08-2008, 7:46 PM
hehe. its also funny how, if you dont get who you want, they get annoyed.
XD
 Rev7
07-08-2008, 7:54 PM
Bao-Dur! You are one mellow person. You're also very intelligent, but don't let the things you have experienced in the past get the better of you. Try to get more words in edge-wise to put that good sense of humor and, well, SENSE to use. Remain loyal to the people and thoughts that you believe in.
I think that it fits my personality perfectly. I just don't like Bao-Dur all that much. Not that I don't like him, I just like other characters more. I am happy with the results though. :D
 mur'phon
07-08-2008, 7:57 PM
Huh? I'd rather be a cranky old geezer with a sence of humor than an old hag spewing philosophical bull, there is a difference between "want" and "expect" y'know:D

To make the diference betwen want and expect clear (R7 friendly version):
I want to be woken by a harem of lovely ladies tomorrow, though I expect to be woken by my leaking roof:D
 Kas'!m
07-08-2008, 7:57 PM
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TW/TWI/tWiNkLeT26/1135843772_Kotormical.JPG)

Mical/Disciple: You are naive yet intelligent, strong yet innocent, and loyal to your cause. Be careful of people who would take advantage of you. Lighten up a little bit and quit worrying so much. You'll be fine. ^ ^
 Rev7
07-08-2008, 8:01 PM
To make it clear:
I want to be woken by a harem of lovely ladies tomorrow, though I expect to be woken by my leaking roof:D
Yup that was clear. :rolleyes:

I didn't understand a thing that you said in that sentance. :confused:
 PoiuyWired
07-08-2008, 8:08 PM
Atton Rand...Although at 1st it doesn't seem like it, your past is haunting you. But everyone gets a 2nd chance, right? Maybe it's time to fully put your trust in that certain someone and don't hold back. And no matter what, your wit, charm, and all those other skills + talents you have will pull you through.

Too bad you are not a girl... :)
 Burnseyy
07-08-2008, 8:16 PM
Huh? I'd rather be a cranky old geezer with a sence of humor than an old hag spewing philosophical bull, there is a difference between "want" and "expect" y'know:D

I wantto be woken by a harem of lovely ladies tomorrow, though I expect to be woken by my leaking roof:D

lmao.
well, if i was woken by a harem of lovely ladies tomorrow, i'd probably scream in terror.

but i guess its better than a leaking roof.
:P
 Fredi
07-08-2008, 8:20 PM
I'm kreia ... I dont like my result lol
 Ravnas
07-08-2008, 8:31 PM
You are Jolee Bindo! You've been through a lot & so much more. Now it's time to share your knowledge and experience with someone you know. You have suffered a betrayal in the past, and sometimes dwell within your own thoughts to mantain yourself. You are very idealistic and are stubborn about changing your mind. But I sense a change in the wind...are you up for another adventure

God, I'm even better than I thought I was!:D Well, quiz wise, not description wise:xp: It came off sort of corny.
 Rabish Bini
07-08-2008, 8:38 PM
Zaalbar: Although you're not the most talkative type, you express yourself in different ways. You are very brave, and though it may not look it, you're compassionate. You miss your home, wherever that may be. In a sense, you've been exiled, but when the time is right, you'll know when to go back and take what you deserve. In the meantime, lay back and give others a chance to get to know you. A new and very close friend is headed your way.

There's something wrong with that, tje first line says i'm not very talkative, that's REALLY wrong, I'm VERY talkative. And that I've been exiled? I don't think so...
 Totenkopf
07-08-2008, 8:56 PM
Canderous.

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore: You're the kind of dude that doesn't take no for an answer and expects everybody to do their part. You place honor and bravery as some of the best qualities in a person. And you got smarts too. ^_^ Take some time to share what you've been through and what you know with someone, and you'll be surprised and what they come up with. Don't focus so much on killing, focus more on just LIVING.
 Jedi Master Aagin
07-08-2008, 9:00 PM
IM HK-47
THAT IS AWESOME
What's up, HK-47? lol You are quite intelligent and are always up for excitement. You have a surprisingly quick tongue and are good at making people laugh. >.< You are also loyal, just make sure you are loyal to the right person. There is also more to you than what is seen @ first. Use your exceptional instincts to choose your next course of action, and you'll pass through easily what others cannot do. Try not to be caught in the spur of the moment, and learn to use your heart as much as, or more than, you brain.
 EnderWiggin
07-08-2008, 9:39 PM
I smell a fix :p

It's just because I relate to her, that's all. It's all about the middle path :D

Are you insulting me?

:rofl:

_EW_
 jawathehutt
07-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Mical/Disciple: You are naive yet intelligent, strong yet innocent, and loyal to your cause. Be careful of people who would take advantage of you. Lighten up a little bit and quit worrying so much. You'll be fine. ^ ^
cool I guess
 Arcesious
07-08-2008, 10:42 PM
It says I'm like Disciple, but I think I'm more like Kreia or Bao-Dur...
 Samuel Dravis
07-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Yech, I got Disciple! That's probably because I didn't check the box that said "wise"... :D
 Sithspecter
07-08-2008, 10:58 PM
HK-47. He's actually my favorite, so that's pretty cool. But I would think that I wouldn't be so much like HK.
 Litofsky
07-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Kreia: Wise and watchful, you have been betrayed by others and have done your hand in deceit as well. Be sure to let your advice be heard. You are very sure about what you want to do. Just don't interfere so much with what others think, people are entitled to their own opinions. (Even if they ARE stupid ones. jk) Anyway, your destiny will help many others along their own path.

Interesting. This was my second time, with the Disciple being my first. I was really nonplussed, and so went back and looked at my results. I decided that they needed a little 'tweaking,' and came up with Kreia. I'm not complaining, though. :p
 Rabish Bini
07-08-2008, 11:26 PM
HK-47 would be a better character for me, now that I've read his description, geez I'm nothing like Zalbaar...
 Q
07-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Kicka$$!
 Det. Bart Lasiter
07-09-2008, 12:14 AM
It called me innocent. Heh.
 jonathan7
07-09-2008, 12:16 AM
It called me innocent. Heh.

To be honest I think you just broke it :p That or there isn't a character as 'hungry' as you to select from in the whole KotOR franchise.
 mimartin
07-09-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm a walking carpet now. :(
 Bee Hoon
07-09-2008, 12:39 AM
I got Disciple and then Juhani! ;_; *goes to weep in the corner*
 jonathan7
07-09-2008, 12:53 AM

Well, your either so boring... *shakes head* Sorry what were we talking about, nearly nodded off, ah yeah; or a cat with anger management issues.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4247/superangrykittymd0.jpg)

Love ya really Bee!
 Meowster
07-09-2008, 3:02 AM
I got Discple: Mical/Disciple: You are naive yet intelligent, strong yet innocent, and loyal to your cause. Be careful of people who would take advantage of you. Lighten up a little bit and quit worrying so much. You'll be fine. ^^

off-topic: When did Quizilla upgrade? o.e
 Titanius Anglesmith
07-09-2008, 3:27 AM
I'm apparently Mira. A strong, manly version of Mira, of course.
 mur'phon
07-09-2008, 5:13 AM
Burn: Wrong gender:xp:

Arc: Blame your parents for your innocence:D

EW: I'm old damnit, I have a right to be insulting:xp:

Bee: Aparently med student=walking medkit:D
 Bee Hoon
07-09-2008, 5:23 AM
jonathan7, MEGALO BEAM!! >.> Lol, yeah, I'm sure :p

mur'phon, meh! I couldn't even remember that Disciple was the resident medic >.<
 JCarter426
07-09-2008, 5:45 AM
I'm Atton, apparently. I'd be offended, if I actually cared about anything.
 Pavlos
07-09-2008, 6:14 AM
Hahahahaha! You get the reject characters, reject. :xp:
 Ghost Down
07-09-2008, 6:32 AM
T3-M4

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TW/TWI/tWiNkLeT26/1135831868_sKotort3m4.JPG)

T3-M4! You're like a walking encyclopedia. --And you also have an odd yet cute sense of humor. You sometimes have quite a mind of your own! ;) Balance that out with your unfailing loyalty and there you get common sense. Do not underestimate others and do what you're told and you'll be fine.
Okaaaay.. :animelol:
 Ztalker
07-09-2008, 7:34 AM
You are Carth Onasi! --Determined, honorable, and trustworthy, you know that you want to go and save the galaxy. But a tragedy in your past might start to make you forget what you intended to do in the first place. Maybe it's time to trust someone again.

Right. At least I get to use two blasters. Although I'm far too young to have a fully grown up son join the Sith...strange quiz.. :xp:
 Quanon
07-09-2008, 8:23 AM
@GhostDown: :lol: Hilarious, better then Juhani :p

I got HK-47 aswell... weird, I'm not of the aggresive kind...
 YertyL
07-09-2008, 8:44 AM
I'm another Kreia it seems - let's hope I don't turn out evil someday >:-)
 RC-1162
07-09-2008, 9:26 AM
Juhani

Well ****.

To think I always killed her no matter what alignment I chose.
Bad karma, I say.
 Cygnus Q'ol
07-09-2008, 9:33 AM
I'm T3?

Must be a glitch.
 Salzella
07-09-2008, 9:55 AM
The name's Rand.

Atton Rand.

Haha. Great, I tihnk it sort of fits, though I'm not sure I'm 'haunted by my past' :xp:
 MacTavish
07-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Bastila?!?! Nope...no way. I thought I was gonna get Bao-Dur.
 General LiWar
07-09-2008, 10:53 AM
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TW/TWI/tWiNkLeT26/1135829364_otorcarth1.JPG)
You are Carth Onasi! --Determined, honorable, and trustworthy, you know that you want to go and save the galaxy. But a tragedy in your past might start to make you forget what you intended to do in the first place. Maybe it's time to trust someone again.
actually kinda fitting
 Burnseyy
07-09-2008, 10:58 AM
omg TOO many people have gotten disciple.
he annoyed me so much.
T.T
Page: 1 of 2