Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Character Creation

Page: 1 of 1
 Kizza Fett
06-27-2008, 2:48 PM
OK, so my mate begged me over and over to install SWG. But since I don't have it, he gave me a 14-Day Free Trial disk to install. So I installed it, started playing, created a character and BOOM!

I accidently forgot about the height etc, and soon realised it was wrong, so I logged out, deleted my character in the hope of re-making it.

But, as I went to choose the same name, it said it was already chosen, and I was like, "What the hell? I just deleted it!"

So, I'm a bit confused. I mean, I used the name, then got rid of it, tried to re-make it, but now I can't.

Please help and if you can give a reason for this please say. Oh, it was also on the same Galaxy.

Oh, if I can't get it back, if I made another character, and then if it's possible get someone to change the name to Diableos Auros?

Because that's the name I want and can't have it anymore. :(

Edit: AHH! It happened again! It eventually accepted the name again, but I forgot the Height stuff again! :@
Page: 1 of 1