Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[K1/TSL] My Confusion, possibly yours. Includes both games.

Page: 1 of 1
 Wedge Suron
06-27-2008, 8:52 AM
I've put it here since the character is K1. :D

In K1 Bastilla says:

That Revan's mind was too badly damaged by Malak's Betrayal to ever get his full memories back.

Yet in TSL:

It becomes apparant that, that getting his full memories back is exactly what happens.

:confused:

Anyone else confused here? I know about the fact of two different game creators but, come on that's just a stupid mistake. Or is it more cut content of how it happened?

Look, if there is a different forum to do this then kindly move it. But it is K1 and TSL.
 Wookiee Rrudolf
06-27-2008, 9:21 AM
Well... while playing K1 Revan doesn't recover all his/her memories but TSL's story takes place 5 years later so everything might hapen in that time... and Bastila in K1 would have no idea what will hapen in future. That's my oppinion on this.
 Inyri
06-27-2008, 9:24 AM
You shouldn't take everything you hear literally. :p

Just because someone said it doesn't mean it wasn't true or that they couldn't be mistaken about it. It was probably something the Jedi Council told Bastila, and you know they've been somewhat inclined to... fib about certain things. They also had a distinct lack of foresight in various instances, this potentially being one of them.
 Jacen Stargazer
06-28-2008, 3:44 PM
I'm sure that what Bastila meant is that there was no way to use technology or the Force to regain Revan's memories. However, apparently his mind naturally regenerated.
 jonathan7
06-28-2008, 4:07 PM
They also had a distinct lack of foresight in various instances

What? you mean the Jedi Council of KotOR era actually had some foresight? :xp:

I was amused during my KotOR DS playthrough that you can lie to the council... Then a whole load of them get eaten in between K1 - K2....
Page: 1 of 1