Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with Jade Empire modding

Page: 1 of 1
 MetalMilitia01
06-16-2008, 2:50 AM
Hey folks, I'm new here, but I have read most of the modding threads on here and the JE community forum. However, I am still having issues importing npc characters as playable characters. I am always able to find and extract the proper body (N_ files) for specific npc characters, but when in game they are ALWAYS headless. Therefore, I try to search for the proper head files (h_ files) for the corresponding npc model and extract them to the overdrive folder as well, but so far I havent been able to get a head to work in game. Most of the time when I do a search for a specific npc model's head file I get alot of results...how do you know which files to extract??

The only npc I have gotten to work is The Watcher, using the walkthru posted by Stoffe in a thread I found.

Is anyone able to stear me in the right direction?

Thanks
Page: 1 of 1